Updated: Sep 8, 2022
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
In the sports betting universe, the NFL is king, especially in the United States as it is the No. 1 sports market to bet on.
Meanwhile, American football is the second most popular betting market worldwide.
Given its immense popularity, sportsbooks respond by offering just about every market under the sun pertaining to the NFL.
What’s more, mobile sportsbooks also offer their users lucrative bonuses and promotions to attract them to make even more wagers on NFL markets.
Just because sportsbooks have ulterior motives with their offers doesn’t mean we can’t take advantage of them and make some free money in the process.
When it comes to NFL betting, SugarHouse Sportsbook does it right.
SugarHouse offers an extensive variety of NFL betting markets for both in-season games and off-season NFL future bets.
And SugarHouse does not stop at your mainline point spread and total bets either.
At SugarHouse, you can also place same-game parlays and player prop bets, betting types that are not offered by every operator.
In this guide, I will review NFL betting markets at SugarHouse Sportsbook.
And by the time you are finished reading this, you will want to sign up for a new account so you can cash in one some of SugarHouse’s outstanding offers.
How To Bet On NFL At SugarHouse Sportsbook
Whether you have made a sports bet or not in your life, placing NFL wagers at SugarHouse Sportsbook will be easy for you.
It is a simple process that I will go over below:
Signing Up For A SugarHouse Sportsbook Account
Before you can make an NFL bet at SugarHouse, the first thing you will need to do is create a new account.
- To make a new account, visit the SugarHouse website or their mobile app, which is readily available at both the Apple and Android app stores.
- From here, you will begin the short registration process. During this process, you will be prompted to enter a promo code. This is where you will use the code “BESTODDS.”
- With this code, you will secure and activate your new user welcome bonus that is exclusive to patrons of BestOdds.com.
- The other way to sign up will bypass using a promo code while still activating your bonus.
- To do this, just click the “Play Now” button right here at BestOdds.com and you will be redirected to SugarHouse with your bonus waiting for you.
Placing An NFL Bet At SugarHouse Sportsbook
- Signup for your new SugarHouse account
- Click on the NFL tab to be redirected to the NFL betting page
- Find the NFL market you want to bet on and click on it so it will appear in your bet slip
- Enter the exact amount you want to stake on this bet
- Review your bet slip
- Hit the submit bet button and your bet will be placed
SugarHouse Sportsbook Betting Rules For NFL
All sportsbooks have different rules and different ways they grade their bets depending on the sport and market. These variances can directly affect your bankroll.
Let’s say you have joined two sportsbooks. While sportsbook A may grade your NFL bet if 55 minutes were played but it was stopped in play, sportsbook (B) may void your bet altogether when stopped.
Depending on which sportsbook you placed your wager with, you would have a win, loss, or a voided bet. It would be wise to know the rules ahead of time so there is no confusion and no effect on your pocket.
Here are the rules you should know about at SugarHouse Sportsbook that correlate with NFL betting.
A moneyline bet is a simple wager. All you have to do is pick the team you think will win the game outright.
Moneyline odds are decided by the bookmaker according to a team’s ability over their opponent.
To win a moneyline bet, the team you bet on must win the game straight up. Overtime is included in the final score.
Visit our guide to learn more about the betting NFL moneyline at SugarHouse Sportsbook.
Points Spread Rules
With points spread wagers, you are betting on the number of points a team will win or lose by.
When you bet on the favorite, the team you picked must win the game by more points than the predetermined number shown on your bet slip at the time you placed your bet.
If you take the underdog, the team you bet on must either win the game outright or lose the game by fewer points than the pre-set number shown.
To win your point spread bet, the side you pick must cover the spread. The final score will include overtime.
When you make an over/under total bet, you are wagering on the total amount of expected points combined by the two teams playing in the game.
If you take the over, the total amount of points scored between the two teams must combine for more points than the predetermined amount shown on your bet slip.
When you bet on the under, the game’s total points must be less than the pre-set number shown on your bet slip.
If the final score of the game is the same as the predetermined number on your bet slip, then your bet will be voided and graded as a push.
Player / Team Props Rules
Prop bets are some of the most popular betting formats.
Also called, proposition bets in some regions, prop bets do not correlate with the final score or outcome of a game. Instead, prop bets are focused on a unique occurrence inside of a game.
At SugarHouse Sportsbook, you will regularly find game props, team props, and player props. And around big events like the Super Bowl, you will even find exotic prop markets.
Game props are focused on a distinct outcome during a game that is not player performance related. In addition to game props, you will also find team props.
Here are some examples of game props:
- What team will score the final touchdown?
- Spread bets for first downs
- Will a team make a 2-point conversion?
Player props are primarily focused on an individual player’s statistical performance during a game.
Here are some examples of player props:
- Over/ under 0.5 touchdowns by Keenan Allen
- Over/ under 1.5 receptions recorded by Austin Ekeler
- Over/ under 6.5 tackles recorded by Leighton Vander-Esch
Below, I will list some NFL betting rules you should know about at SugarHouse:
- Overtime will be included for all NFL betting markets unless otherwise noted
- All NFL bets will be voided if the event venue is changed and the home team is no longer viewed as the home team from the originally scheduled game
- All bets for games postponed or canceled while in play will be voided unless the games continued within the same NFL game week
- All bets are settled per the statistics according to the NFL’s governing body
A parlay is a bet type that combines two or more individual bet selections into one single wager.
Each individual bet selection included in your parlay bet is called a leg.
All single legs must win for your parlay bet to be graded as a winner.
At SugarHouse Sportsbook, you can build same-game parlays (SGP) with select NFL markets.
The big difference between a normal parlay and a same-game parlay is with SGPs, all of the parlay’s legs are constructed from one single game.
First To Score TD Rules
When it comes to first touchdown scorer bets and anytime touchdown scorer bets, the rules are theoretically the same with a few minor wrinkles.
To win any type of touchdown scorer bet, the player you bet on must score a touchdown at some point during the game.
Below, I will review some of the rules that will affect a touchdown scorer wager at SugarHouse:
- Overtime counts with all touchdown scorer bets
- The player with the ball in their hands when it crosses the goal line will be credited with the touchdown
- The player who passes the football will not get credit for the touchdown
- To cash your first touchdown scorer ticket, the player you bet on must score the first touchdown of the game
- With an anytime touchdown scorer bet, the player you wagered on must score a touchdown at any point of the game, including overtime
- The player you bet on must be deemed active per the NFL’s statistical governing body for your bet to stand.
Quality Of NFL Betting Line / Odds At SugarHouse Sportsbook
While SugarHouse offers competitive odds and lines, you will find a variance from sportsbook to sportsbook.
There will be occasions where SugarHouse has the best lines. There will also be times when they are below par. This is normal.
To overcome sub-par odds and lines, notable sportsbooks like SugarHouse will offer its users odds boosts, bonuses, and promotions.
So while the odds may be greater elsewhere, you can use an odds boost offered by SugarHouse to even out the odds or make them even better.
SugarHouse Sportsbook Bonus For NFL Betting
Most of the larger sportsbooks are ready for the new NFL season and want you to be too by offering new and existing users lucrative promos, which correlates to free money and a deeper bankroll.
Here are some promos you should be looking out for at SugarHouse pertaining to NFL markets:
- Receive a 2nd free bet, equal to your stake, up to $500
- 25% NFL profit boosts
- 20$ NFL Thursday Night Football odds boost
- NFL parlay insurance
- 100% deposit match up to $250 (new users)
- iRush Rewards loyalty program
- Bet $25 on an NFL Sunday game and get a $10 free bet
Don’t forget to visit our SugarHouse promotions for the most up-to-date betting bonuses for NFL.
RatingGet 2nd Free Bet Up To $500