PointsBet Referral Bonus
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
Just like other sportsbook websites, PointsBet offers various promotions to its users throughout the year.
Today we will focus on their refer a friend program with which you and a friend can earn a bonus of $100.
It is simple to claim the deal, and we will analyze and see how it works and provide all the requirements to be eligible for it.
PointsBet Referral Bonus
PointsBet’s referral bonus is easy to claim!
The maximum of referred friends varies by state (Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, and Virginia).
You need to send your unique referral link to your friend for them to sign up and create an account.
They will need to go through an ID check; after verifying their ID, they will need to make a deposit and place a bet of $20 or more for you to receive your bonus.
How Refer A Friend Bonus Works
To claim their bonus, users should follow and be eligible for the below requirements:
- Open an account at PointsBet Sportsbook
- Click on the referral link to access the website and sign up
- Go through an identification verification
- Make a deposit of at least $20 into their account
- Both of you will then receive your $100 bonus bet
- Bonus bets are valid for 14 calendar days (will vary by state)
Wagering Requirements For PointsBet Referral Bonus
In order to be eligible for this bonus, the invited friend must sign up using a referral link, make a deposit of at least $20 into their account, and place a bet of at least $20.
(Please note that the minimum amount to be deposited will once again vary by state).
Best Ways To Use PointsBet Referral Bonus
The best way to use PointsBet’s referral bonus is to make sure to use it within the imposed time frame, which will vary depending on the state you will bet from.
We’d also advise you to invite as many friends as possible, also depending on your state’s regulations.
In New Jersey, the ‘maximum amount of refer-a-friend bonus within 24 hours is $500’, which means that users can invite up to 5 friends within a 24 hours’ time-frame.
Where Is The Referral Bonus Available?
As mentioned previously, this referral bonus is available in the following states, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, and Virginia.
Once again, this bonus’s rules and requirements may vary from state to state; users must then check the requirements in their respective states.
Terms & Conditions
Here are some of the terms & conditions to be considered in order to benefit from and be eligible for the bonus:
- Users have to be at least 21 and must be located in one of the eligible states (Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, New Jersey, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, and Virginia)
- The invited friend must make a deposit of at least $20 into their account and place a bet of at least $20
- ‘The referring member must have been a member of PointsBet for a minimum of 14 days (…) and not hold a current negative balance’
- ‘PointsBet reserve the right to refuse to issue refer-a-friend bonuses for any family members or members of the same household as the referrer’
- The Maximum amount of refer-a-friend bonus will vary by state
See our page dedicated to referral bonuses at other operators to help your friends start having fun.