Caesars Boosted Odds & Promos
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
We kick off this week highlighted with a slate filled with 12 MLB games, a combination of Soccer matches and for the NHL- the Jets take on the Canadians at 7:05pm ET.
Take a look down below for all Sportsbook Promos, Super Boosts, and Boosts as we start the week
Caesars Sportsbook Promos
*Available in All States EXCEPT Ontario
- Longshot SGP Club! Place SGPs on MLB for at least $10 with +1000 or longer odds – if you win receive a $50 Free Bet (MON-SAT). No max number of Qualifying Wagers. One Free Bet per Participant
Caesars Super Boosts – $25 Max Bet
*Different Offers for Different States
- Pete Alonso or Bryce Harper Hit HR on 4/11 BOOSTED to +145
Iowa and Illinois
- Tigers Win & Javier Baez to Record Hit on 4/11 BOOSTED to +185
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr. & Anthony Rizzo Each Record Hit on 4/11 BOOSTED to +140
New Jersey, New York, and Indiana
Baseball Boosts – $100 Max Bet, Available in All States
- Myles Straw or Adalberto Mondesi Steal Base on 4/11 BOOSTED to +175
- Royals, Cardinals, Brewers & Rockies All Win on 4/11 B00STED to +950
- Nolan Arenado & Paul Goldschmidt Each Record RBI on 4/11 BOOSTED to +500
- Trey Mancini Records RBI & Run on 4/11 BOOSTED to +400
- Kris Bryant & Marcus Semien Each Hit a Single on 4/11 BOOSTED to +300
- Red Sox Win & Rafael Devers HR on 4/11 BOOSTED to +500
- Rays Lead After 5 Innings & Win Game on 4/11 BOOSTED to +115
- Mets Win & Francisco Lindor RBI on 4/11 BOOSTED to +375
- Aaron Judge, Kyle Schwarber & Eugenio Suarez Each Hit HR on 4/11 BOOSTED to +4500
- Josh Donaldson & Giancarlo Stanton Each Hit HR on 4/11 BOOSTED to +1600
- Jameson Taillon, Dylan Bundy & Alex Wood Each Over 4.5 Strikeouts on 4/11 BOOSTED to +850
- No Runs in 1st Inning of Mariners @ Twins & Marlins @ Angels games on 4/11 BOOSTED to +325
- Carlos Correa, Miguel Sano & Eugenio Suarez Each Record Hit on 4/11 BOOSTED to +250
- Mike Trout & Shohei Ohtani Each Over 1.5 Total Bases on 4/11 BOOSTED to +320
- Padres Win & Manny Machado Over 1.5 Hits on 4/11 BOOSTED to +375
Hockey Boosts – $100 Max Bet, Available in All States
- Canadiens Win 4-2 vs Jets on 4/11 BOOSTED to +2400
- Kyle Connor & Nikolaj Ehlers Each Score Goal on 4/11 BOOSTED to +400
Basketball Boosts – $100 Max Bet, Available in All States
- Cavaliers & Clippers Both Win on 4/12 BOOSTED to +850
- Hornets & Spurs Both Win on 4/13 BOOSTED to +650
Soccer Boosts – $100 Max Bet, Available in All States
- Sampdoria Win vs Bologna & Over 2.5 Match Goals on 4/11 BOOSTED to +475
- Valencia Lead at Halftime & Win Game vs Vallecano on 4/11 BOOSTED to +500
- Bayern Munich Win 3-1 in 90 Minutes vs Villarreal on 4/12 BOOSTED to +1100
- Karim Benzema First Goalscorer vs Chelsea on 4/12 BOOSTED to +350
- Raheem Sterling First Goalscorer vs Atletico Madrid on 4/13 BOOSTED to +600
- Liverpool Win 4-0 vs Benfica on 4/13 BOOSTED to +1400
Golf Boosts – $100 Max Bet, Available in All States
- Rory Mcllroy 2022 USPGA Championship Tournament Winner BOOSTED to +1400
- Kevin Kisner Tournament Winner +4500
- Joaquin Niemann Tournament Winner +3300
What Is An Odds Boost In Sports Betting?
In simple terms, an odds boost enhances your winnings by increasing the odds of your betting ticket.
The sportsbook usually decides the actual amount that will be increased before offering the promo.
Once the offer is available on the site, both old and new customers can take advantage of the odds boost.
Check out our in-depth guide to booted odds in sports betting.