Stars vs. Coyotes Player Props | Nick Schmaltz | Friday
The Arizona Coyotes host the Dallas Stars on Friday, 10:30 PM ET at Mullett Arena. The Arizona Coyotes are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +200.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Dallas Stars is -247. The Stars are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6 goals.
The Coyotes and Stars have met 3 times this season, with the Coyotes winning none and the Stars winning 3 times.
Nick’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Nick Schmaltz (ARI) has gone over his points prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 17.28% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-182) are at MGM.
Nick’s stats vs. Dallas Stars
Nick’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Stars at Coyotes
- The Coyotes are 12-1 ATS in their last 13 games
- The Coyotes are 11-1 ATS as underdogs in their last 12 games
- The Coyotes are 9-0 ATS at home in their last 9 games
- The Coyotes are 6-2 at home in their last 8 games
- The Coyotes are 8-0 ATS as home underdogs in their last 8 games
Nick’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||2.68||30||-0.4|
|GAgst / Gm||3.19||20||0.1|
Nick’s Notable Teammates
- Matias Maccelli (ARI) has gone over his points prop in 10 of his last 13 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 20.33% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-111) are at MGM
- Barrett Hayton (ARI) has gone over his points prop in 10 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 18.56% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-133) are at MGM
- Clayton Keller (ARI) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.54% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 2.5 (-161) are at MGM
- Travis Boyd (ARI) has stayed under his assists prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.68% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-357) are at MGM
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.