Seahawks vs. Football Team Player Props | Russell Wilson | Week 12
Bookmakers have listed plenty of player prop bet markets for Monday’s NFL action, including for Russell Wilson, who takes to the field at 8:15 PM ET broadcast on ESPN.
Wilson’s Seattle Seahawks (3-7) and the Washington Football Team (4-6) square off in a Week 12 matchup from FedExField in Landover, Maryland.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Russell Wilson’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Wilson Season Stats
- Wilson has passed for 1,564 yards (156.4 per game) while completing 64.9% of his passes (124-for-191), with 10 touchdowns and three interceptions.
- So far this season, Wilson is 28th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 826.
- He’s also contributed in the ground game, with 102 rushing yards (10.2 ypg) on 24 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- Wilson has stayed on his feet for 19 rushing yards after contact this season.
- He has accounted for 11 of his team’s 23 touchdowns on offense this season, or 47.8%.
Wilson’s Notable Teammates
- So far this season Alex Collins has run for 381 yards on 94 carries (38.1 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns.
- Tyler Lockett’s stat line this year shows 47 catches for 717 yards and three touchdowns. He averages 71.7 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 71 times.
- This season D.K. Metcalf is averaging 63.7 yards per game on 46 catches (72 targets) for 637 yards and eight touchdowns.
Player Performance vs. Washington
- Washington has allowed just one player to rack up over 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- Washington has allowed four players to throw two or more touchdowns in a game this season.
- Only two players have thrown for at least three touchdowns in a game against the Football Team this season.
Washington Football Team Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||280.0 (28)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.7 (23)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||98.5 (6)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.1 (6)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||368.5 (24)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.1 (24)|
|Points/Game Allowed||26.7 (28)|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NFL same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!