Red Wings vs. Avalanche Player Props | Dominik Kubalik | Monday
The Colorado Avalanche host the Detroit Red Wings on Monday January 16th, 11:00am ET at Ball Arena. The Detroit Red Wings are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 169.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Colorado Avalanche is -204. The over/under is set at goals.
Dominik Kubalik Season Stats
- Dominik Kubalik averages 0.3 goals, 0.4 assists, and 0.8 points per game.
- Kubalik’s goals line for this matchup vs. Colorado Avalanche is set at 0.5 which is 0.2 more than than his season average of 0.3.
- Kubalik’s shots on goal line for tonight’s matchup vs. Colorado Avalanche is set at 2.5 which is the same as than his season average of 2.5.
- Dominik Kubalik is 22 of 41 in the To Score 1 or More Points market, winning 53.7% of the time.
- Dominik Kubalik is 8 of 41 in the To Score 2 or More Points market, winning 19.5% of the time.
Dominik Kubalik Notable Teammates
Colorado Avalanche Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NHL Computer Picks For Player Props
NHL computer player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
A seasoned sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NHL Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
A seasoned sports betting and casino content specialist covering US markets for over a decade. She enjoys long walks, old movies, and learning new ...[Read full bio]