Raiders vs. Cowboys Player Props | Ezekiel Elliott | Week 12
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Ezekiel Elliott for Thursday’s game, which starts at 4:30 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets.
This Week 12 matchup sees Elliott’s Dallas Cowboys (7-2) take on the Las Vegas Raiders (5-4) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Ezekiel Elliott’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Elliott Season Stats
- Elliott has rushed for a team-leading 663 yards on 142 carries (73.7 yards per game) and scored seven touchdowns.
- Elliott ranks ninth in rushing yards after contact this season with 278, thanks in part to six broken tackles.
- And he has caught 26 passes for 168 yards (18.7 per game) with one TD.
- He ranks 77th in the NFL with 164 total yards after the catch.
- He has accounted for 25.8% of his team’s 31 offensive touchdowns this season, with eight total.
Elliott’s Notable Teammates
- Dak Prescott leads his team with 2,341 passing yards (260.1 per game) and has a 70.3% completion percentage (201-of-286), throwing 20 touchdown passes and five interceptions. He also has 91 rushing yards on 26 carries (with one touchdown), averaging 10.1 yards per game.
- Tony Pollard has 445 yards on 83 carries (49.4 ypg), with one rushing touchdown. He also has 23 catches for 204 yards (22.7 ypg).
- CeeDee Lamb has been targeted 73 times and turned that into 726 yards (on 47 catches) and six touchdowns.
- Dalton Schultz has 438 receiving yards on 38 receptions (51 targets), with three touchdowns, averaging 48.7 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Las Vegas
- The Raiders have allowed just one player to amass more than 100 rushing yards in a game this season.
- Las Vegas has allowed seven players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them this season.
- The Raiders have allowed just one player to score at least two rushing touchdowns against them this season.
Las Vegas Raiders Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||243.1 (9)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||6.6 (5)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||129.1 (27)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.5 (23)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||360.1 (16)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||5.5 (5)|
|Points/Game Allowed||25.6 (26)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Don’t forget to checkout other NFL Thanksgiving games.