Penguins vs. Rangers Player Props | Chris Kreider | Saturday
The New York Rangers host the Pittsburgh Penguins on Saturday, 8:00 PM ET at Madison Square Garden. The Pittsburgh Penguins are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +134.
As favorite, the moneyline for the New York Rangers is -157. The Rangers are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Rangers and Penguins have met 3 times this season, with the Rangers winning once and the Penguins winning twice.
Chris’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Chris Kreider (NYR) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.21% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-105) are at DraftKings.
Chris’s stats vs. Pittsburgh Penguins
Chris’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Penguins at Rangers
- The Rangers are 7-0 ATS against the Penguins in their last 7 games
- The Rangers are 6-1 as favorites in their last 7 games
- The Rangers are 7-3 ATS at home in their last 10 games
- The Rangers are 7-1 ATS against the Penguins at home in their last 8 games
- The Rangers are 8-2 at home in their last 10 games
Chris’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.11||14||0.1|
|GAgst / Gm||2.93||10||-0.1|
Chris’s Notable Teammates
- Adam Fox (NYR) has gone over his assists prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.22% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-130) are at DraftKings
- Patrick Kane (NYR) has stayed under his assists prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.69% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-159) are at DraftKings
- Artemi Panarin (NYR) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.17% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-145) are at DraftKings
- Vincent Trocheck (NYR) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 7 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 13.72% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-130) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.