Pelicans vs. Rockets Player Props | Josh Richardson | Friday
The Houston Rockets host the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday, 8:00 PM ET at Toyota Center. The Houston Rockets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +181.
As favorite, the moneyline for the New Orleans Pelicans is -220. The Pelicans are a -5.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 228 points.
The Rockets and Pelicans have met twice this season, with the Rockets winning none and the Pelicans winning twice.
Josh’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Josh Richardson (NO) has gone over his points prop in 48 of his last 65 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 19.48% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 8.5 (-118) are at MGM.
Josh’s stats vs. Houston Rockets
Josh’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Pelicans at Rockets
- The Rockets are 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games
- The Rockets are 4-1 ATS after a win in their last 5 games
- The Over is 5-2 in Rockets games after last game stayed under the points total in their last 7 games
- The Rockets are 4-1 ATS against a team with a losing record in their last 5 games
- The Pelicans are 5-0 ATS against the Rockets in their last 5 games
Josh’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||111.88||19||0.1|
|PtsAgst / Gm||114.78||26||3.0|
Josh’s Notable Teammates
- Kenyon Martin Jr. (HOU) has gone over his points prop in 18 of his last 22 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 31.46% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 13.5 (-120) are at DraftKings
- Tari Eason (HOU) has gone over his steals prop in 13 of his last 14 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 14.44% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-182) are at MGM
- Jae’Sean Tate (HOU) has gone over his points prop in 9 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 8.07% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 9.5 (-110) are at MGM
- Kenyon Martin Jr. (HOU) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 20 of his last 27 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 2.10% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 5.5 (-145) are at DraftKings
- Jae’Sean Tate (HOU) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 28 of his last 35 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.84% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-294) are at MGM
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.