Pelicans vs. Magic Player Props | Jonas Valanciunas | Friday
The Orlando Magic host the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday January 20th, 12:12pm ET at Amway Center. The Orlando Magic are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of -102.
As favorite, the moneyline for the New Orleans Pelicans is -117. The Pelicans are a 1-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
Jonas Valanciunas Season Stats
- Jonas Valanciunas averages 14.8 points, 1.7 assists, 9.8 rebounds, and 0.3 steals per contest.
- Valanciunas’ points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Orlando Magic is set at 18.5 which is 3.7 more than his season average of 14.8.
- Jonas Valanciunas is 33 of 45 in the Under Points market, winning 73.3% of the time.
- Valanciunas’ assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Orlando Magic is set at 1.5 which is 0.2 less than his season average of 1.7.
- Valanciunas’ rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Orlando Magic is set at 11.5 which is 1.7 more than his season average of 9.8.
- Jonas Valanciunas is 31 of 45 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 68.9% of the time.
Jonas Valanciunas Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Orlando Magic Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.