Pacers vs. Lakers Player Props | Malcolm Brogdon | Wednesday
Malcolm Brogdon and the Indiana Pacers will face the Los Angeles Lakers at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. At 20.9 points per game, Brogdon is ranked 22nd in the NBA.
Below, we dig into Brogdon’s stats and trends related to his prop bets, to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Malcolm Brogdon’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brogdon Season Stats
- Brogdon averages 20.9 points and 6.1 assists per contest — both team highs. He is also averaging 6.1 rebounds, shooting 46.5% from the floor and 32.9% from downtown with 1.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
- Wednesday’s points prop bet for Brogdon is 19.5 points. That is 1.4 fewer than his season average of 20.9.
- Brogdon’s per-game rebound average of 6.1 is 0.6 more than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game (5.5).
- Brogdon has recorded 27.0 combined points and assists per game, 1.5 more than his PA prop bet total for Wednesday’s matchup (25.5).
- Brogdon’s point total has exceeded 19.5 points seven times through the 14 games he’s played this season.
- Through 14 games played this season, Brogdon’s single-game rebound total has exceeded 5.5 boards six times.
Brogdon’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Los Angeles
- Brogdon averages 14.2 points per game against the Lakers, 5.3 fewer than his over/under for this outing.
- Brogdon collects 3.2 rebounds per game in matchups with the Lakers, 2.3 less than his prop total for this game.
- Brogdon collects assists against the Lakers at a lower rate — 2.2 less per game — than his prop bet total for this matchup.
- In matchups with the Lakers, Brogdon averages 0.3 more made three-pointers (1.8) than this contest’s over/under (1.5).
- Brogdon’s PRA (points, rebounds, assists) average against the Lakers is 9.8 fewer than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Brogdon combines for 17.4 points and rebounds per game against the Lakers. That is 8.1 less than his PR prop total for this game.
- Brogdon’s 17.5 combined points and assists in games against the Lakers are 8.0 less than his prop in this matchup.
Los Angeles Lakers Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!