Hornets vs. Celtics Player Props | LaMelo Ball | Monday
The Charlotte Hornets host the Boston Celtics on Monday January 16th, 11:06am ET at Spectrum Center. The Charlotte Hornets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 269.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Boston Celtics is -336. The Celtics are a 8-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Hornets and Celtics have met twice this season, with the Hornets winning none and the Celtics winning twice. Their most recent matchup on January 14, 2023 ended 122-106 with the Boston Celtics taking the win.
LaMelo Ball Season Stats
- LaMelo Ball averages 24.0 points, 8.6 assists, 5.4 rebounds, and 1.2 steals per contest.
- Ball’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Celtics is set at 25.5 which is 1.5 more than his season average of 24.0.
- LaMelo Ball is 13 of 20 in the Under Points market, winning 65.0% of the time.
- Ball’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Celtics is set at 8.5 which is 0.1 less than his season average of 8.6.
- Ball’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Celtics is set at 5.5 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 5.4.
- LaMelo Ball is 15 of 20 in the Over 3-Pointers made market, winning 75.0% of the time.
LaMelo Ball Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
LaMelo Ball Stats vs. Boston
- Ball is averaging 31 points per game against the Celtics, 5.5 more than his point prop bet total for this game (25.5).
- Ball averages 7 rebounds per game against the Celtics. That is 1.5 more than his prop total (5.5) for this game.
- Ball averages 9 assists in matchups with the Celtics, 0.5 more than his prop bet total for this game.
Boston Celtics Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.