Georgia Southern Eagles vs Marshall Thundering Herd Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 19
The Marshall Thundering Herd 6-4 visit the Georgia Southern Eagles 5-5 at Allen E. Paulson Stadium, taking the field at 6:00pm EST on Saturday, November 19th. The Eagles are 4.5-point underdogs in the game.
The Over/Under for the game is set at 53 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Georgia Southern Eagles Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Georgia Southern
- The Georgia Southern Eagles are currently 5-5 on the season.
- The Eagles are averaging 34.3 points per game. Thundering Herd are averaging 23.9 points per game for a predicted total of 58.20, which is 5.2 more than the current Over/Under of 53.
- The Georgia Southern Eagles are currently averaging 475.20 yards per game, and the Marshall Thundering Herd are giving up 276.40.
- The Eagles have turned over the ball 15 times this season, 7 less than the Thundering Herd have forced (22).
Georgia Southern Eagles Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||2249||230|
|Passing Yards Allowed||2547||187|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||22||20|
|Passing TDs Allowed||16||11|
Key Players for Georgia Southern
- Kyle Vantrease leads Georgia Southern with 3307 passing yards (330.70 ypg) on 286-of-468 passing with 21 touchdowns compared to 13 interceptions this season. He also adds 22 rushing yards (2.20 ypg) on 24 carries while scoring 2 touchdowns on the ground.
- Jalen White has carried the ball 149 times for a team-high 771 yards (85.67 per game), with 10 touchdowns this year.
- Khaleb Hood’s 753 receiving yards (75.30 yards per game) lead the team. He has 66 receptions with 2 touchdowns.
Marshall Thundering Herd Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Marshall
- The Marshall Thundering Herd are currently 6-4 on the season.
- The Thundering Herd are averaging 23.9 points per game. Combining with Eagles’ 34.3 points per game gives a total of 58.20, which is 5.2 more than the current Over/Under of 53.
- The Marshall Thundering Herd are currently averaging 385.50 yards per game, and the Georgia Southern Eagles are giving up 479.60.
- The Thundering Herd have turned over the ball 17 times this season, 2 more than the Eagles have forced (15).
- The underdog has covered the spread in eight of Marshall’s last nine games.
- Six of Marshall’s last seven games have gone UNDER the total points line.
Marshall Thundering Herd Stat Rankings
|Rushing Yards Allowed||824||6|
|Passing Yards Allowed||1940||59|
|Rushing TDs Allowed||6||4|
|Passing TDs Allowed||10||5|
Key Players for Marshall
- Cam Fancher leads Marshall with 983 passing yards (109.22 ypg) on 86-of-156 passing with 4 touchdowns compared to 5 interceptions this season. He also adds 324 rushing yards (36.00 ypg) on 77 carries while scoring 0 touchdowns on the ground.
- Khalan Laborn has carried the ball 253 times for a team-high 1253 yards (125.30 per game), with 14 touchdowns this year.
- Corey Gammage’s 653 receiving yards (65.30 yards per game) lead the team. He has 44 receptions with 5 touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for football bettors new and old alike.
We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best legal sportsbooks to bet on college football.
Support us by signing up to one of the regulated sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
He is a sports nut that has spent his whole life watching every sport on offer in the United Kingdom. In 2015, he started watching Football and Bas...[Read full bio]