Georgetown Hoyas vs DePaul Blue Demons Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 24
The DePaul Blue Demons visit the Georgetown Hoyas at Capital One Arena, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 24th. The Hoyas are 2.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 149 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the DePaul Blue Demons and Georgetown Hoyas.
Georgetown Hoyas Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Georgetown
- The Georgetown Hoyas are currently 5-15 on the season.
- The Hoyas are averaging 71.9 points per game. Combining with Blue Demons’ 71.4 points per game gives a total of 143.3, which is 5.7 less than the current Over/Under of 149.
Georgetown Hoyas Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||71.9||90|
|Points Allowed Per Game||78.6||290|
|Assists Per Game||12.1||58|
|Rebounds Per Game||33.9||77|
|Blocks Per Game||4.7||29|
Key Players for Georgetown
- Primo Spears leads Georgetown with 16.6 points per game in 20 games.
- Primo Spears leads Georgetown with 5.5 assists per game in 20 games.
- Qudus Wahab leads Georgetown with 7.3 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Ryan Mutombo leads Georgetown with a 77.8 FG% through 6 games.
- Jay Heath leads Georgetown with a 38.5 3PT% through 12 games.
DePaul Blue Demons Stats and Betting Info
Trends for DePaul
- The DePaul Blue Demons are currently 9-11 on the season.
- The Blue Demons are averaging 71.4 points per game. Combining with Hoyas’ 71.9 points per game gives a total of 143.3, which is 5.7 less than the current Over/Under of 149.
DePaul Blue Demons Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||71.4||95|
|Points Allowed Per Game||74.6||257|
|Assists Per Game||13.5||44|
|Rebounds Per Game||29.9||205|
|Blocks Per Game||4.0||58|
Key Players for DePaul
- Umoja Gibson leads DePaul with 15.4 points per game in 20 games.
- Umoja Gibson leads DePaul with 5.1 assists per game in 20 games played.
- Eral Penn leads DePaul with 7.4 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Da’Sean Nelson leads DePaul with a 57.8 FG% through 20 games.
- Javan Johnson leads DePaul with a 41.0 3PT% through 20 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.