Flyers vs. Kings Player Props | James van Riemsdyk | Tuesday
The Philadelphia Flyers host the Los Angeles Kings on Tuesday January 24th, 10:15am ET at Wells Fargo Center. The Philadelphia Flyers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 116.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Los Angeles Kings is -136. The over/under is set at goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on December 31, 2022, the Flyers won by a score of 4-2.
James van Riemsdyk Season Stats
- James van Riemsdyk averages 0.3 goals, 0.4 assists, and 0.7 points per game.
- van Riemsdyk’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Kings is set at 0.5 which is 0.2 less than than his season average of 0.7.
- van Riemsdyk’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Kings is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 0.4.
- van Riemsdyk’s goals line for this matchup vs. Los Angeles Kings is set at 0.5 which is 0.2 more than than his season average of 0.3.
- van Riemsdyk’s shots on goal line for tonight’s matchup vs. Los Angeles Kings is set at 2.5 which is the same as than his season average of 2.5.
- James van Riemsdyk is 15 of 28 in the To Score 1 or More Points market, winning 53.6% of the time.
- James van Riemsdyk is 1 of 28 in the To Score 3 or More Points market, winning 3.6% of the time.
James van Riemsdyk Notable Teammates
|James van Riemsdyk||0.3||0.7||0.4||2.0|
Los Angeles Kings Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NHL Computer Picks For Player Props
NHL computer player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
A seasoned sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NHL Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
A seasoned sports betting and casino content specialist covering US markets for over a decade. She enjoys long walks, old movies, and learning new ...[Read full bio]