Flyers vs. Bruins Player Props | Owen Tippett | Thursday
The Boston Bruins host the Philadelphia Flyers on Thursday November 17th, 7:10pm ET at TD Garden. The Philadelphia Flyers are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +260.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Boston Bruins is -335. The over/under is set at 6 goals.
Owen Tippett Season Stats
- Owen Tippett averages 0.3 goals, 0.4 assists, and 0.6 points per game.
- Tippett’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Bruins is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 less than than his season average of 0.6.
- Tippett’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Bruins is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 0.4.
- Tippett’s goals line for this matchup vs. Boston Bruins is set at 0.5 which is 0.2 more than than his season average of 0.3.
- Tippett’s shots on goal line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Bruins is set at 2.5 which is the same as than his season average of 2.5.
- Owen Tippett is 6 of 11 in the To Score 1 or More Points market, winning 54.6% of the time.
Owen Tippett Notable Teammates
Boston Bruins Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NHL Computer Picks For Player Props
NHL computer player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
A seasoned sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NHL Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
A seasoned sports betting and casino content specialist covering US markets for over a decade. She enjoys long walks, old movies, and learning new ...[Read full bio]