Flames vs. Knights Player Props | Jonathan Marchessault | Thursday
The Vegas Golden Knights host the Calgary Flames on Thursday, 10:00 PM ET at T-Mobile Arena. The Calgary Flames are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +100.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Vegas Golden Knights is -120. The Knights are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6 goals.
The Knights and Flames have met twice this season, with the Knights winning once and the Flames winning once.
Jonathan’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Jonathan Marchessault (VEG) has gone over his points prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.04% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-130) are at DraftKings.
Jonathan’s stats vs. Calgary Flames
Jonathan’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Flames at Knights
- The Knights are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games
- The Over is 5-2 in Knights games in their last 7 games
- The Knights are 4-1 as favorites in their last 5 games
- The Knights are 8-1 at home in their last 9 games
- The Knights are 5-1 ATS after a win in their last 6 games
Jonathan’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.19||11||0.1|
|GAgst / Gm||2.75||6||-0.3|
Jonathan’s Notable Teammates
- Reilly Smith (VEG) has gone over his points prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 24.42% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (110) are at DraftKings
- Shea Theodore (VEG) has gone over his points prop in 11 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 20.93% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-115) are at DraftKings
- Jack Eichel (VEG) has gone over his assists prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.34% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (135) are at DraftKings
- Alex Pietrangelo (VEG) has stayed under his assists prop in 23 of his last 28 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.04% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-227) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.