Eastern Washington Eagles vs Montana Grizzlies Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 16
The Montana Grizzlies visit the Eastern Washington Eagles at Reese Court, taking the court at 9:00pm EST on Monday, January 16th. The Grizzlies are 4-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 145 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Montana Grizzlies and Eastern Washington Eagles.
Eastern Washington Eagles Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Eastern Washington
- The Eastern Washington Eagles are currently 11-7 on the season.
- The Eagles are averaging 75.8 points per game. Combining with Grizzlies’ 70.1 points per game gives a total of 145.9, which is 0.90000000000001 more than the current Over/Under of 145.
Eastern Washington Eagles Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||75.8||60|
|Points Allowed Per Game||70.8||186|
|Assists Per Game||14.8||33|
|Rebounds Per Game||34.2||75|
|Blocks Per Game||3.2||93|
Key Players for Eastern Washington
- Steele Venters leads Eastern Washington with 15.6 points per game in 18 games.
- Angelo Allegri leads Eastern Washington with 3.4 assists per game in 18 games.
- Casey Jones leads Eastern Washington with 6.8 rebounds per game in 17 games.
- Jordan Veening leads Eastern Washington with a 75.0 FG% through 4 games.
- Cedric Coward leads Eastern Washington with a 52.4 3PT% through 18 games.
Montana Grizzlies Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Montana
- The Montana Grizzlies are currently 9-9 on the season.
- The Grizzlies are averaging 70.1 points per game. Combining with Eagles’ 75.8 points per game gives a total of 145.9, which is 0.90000000000001 more than the current Over/Under of 145.
Montana Grizzlies Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||70.1||108|
|Points Allowed Per Game||68.4||139|
|Assists Per Game||12.0||61|
|Rebounds Per Game||28.9||224|
|Blocks Per Game||2.7||116|
Key Players for Montana
- Josh Bannan leads Montana with 16.3 points per game in 18 games.
- Josh Bannan leads Montana with 3.2 assists per game in 18 games played.
- Josh Bannan leads Montana with 8.6 rebounds per game in 18 games.
- Laolu Oke leads Montana with a 63.2 FG% through 17 games.
- Jaxon Nap leads Montana with a 54.5 3PT% through 17 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.