Drake Bulldogs vs Indiana State Sycamores Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 24
The Indiana State Sycamores visit the Drake Bulldogs at Knapp Center, taking the court at 9:00pm EST on Tuesday, January 24th. The Sycamores are 6-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 146 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Indiana State Sycamores and Drake Bulldogs.
Drake Bulldogs Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Drake
- The Drake Bulldogs are currently 15-6 on the season.
- The Bulldogs are averaging 74.0 points per game. Combining with Sycamores’ 78.0 points per game gives a total of 152.0, which is 6 more than the current Over/Under of 146.
Drake Bulldogs Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||74.0||72|
|Points Allowed Per Game||63.6||37|
|Assists Per Game||13.8||41|
|Rebounds Per Game||33.8||79|
|Blocks Per Game||2.5||134|
Key Players for Drake
- Tucker DeVries leads Drake with 18.8 points per game in 21 games.
- Roman Penn leads Drake with 5.2 assists per game in 20 games.
- Darnell Brodie leads Drake with 7.4 rebounds per game in 21 games.
- Nate Ferguson leads Drake with a 74.1 FG% through 13 games.
- Okay Djamgouz leads Drake with a 51.7 3PT% through 14 games.
Indiana State Sycamores Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Indiana State
- The Indiana State Sycamores are currently 13-8 on the season.
- The Sycamores are averaging 78.0 points per game. Combining with Bulldogs’ 74.0 points per game gives a total of 152.0, which is 6 more than the current Over/Under of 146.
Indiana State Sycamores Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||78.0||37|
|Points Allowed Per Game||70.1||169|
|Assists Per Game||15.4||25|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.4||163|
|Blocks Per Game||2.0||159|
Key Players for Indiana State
- Courvoisier McCauley leads Indiana State with 16.5 points per game in 20 games.
- Cameron Henry leads Indiana State with 3.9 assists per game in 20 games played.
- Courvoisier McCauley leads Indiana State with 5.5 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Julian Larry leads Indiana State with a 60.0 FG% through 21 games.
- Rob Martin leads Indiana State with a 100.0 3PT% through 6 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.