Devils vs. Hurricanes Player Props | Jesper Bratt | Thursday
The Carolina Hurricanes host the New Jersey Devils on Thursday April 28th, 7:10pm ET at PNC Arena. The New Jersey Devils are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +240.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Carolina Hurricanes is -305. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Hurricanes and Devils have met three times this season, with the Hurricanes winning twice and the Devils winning once. Their most recent matchup on April 23, 2022 ended 3-2 with the Carolina Hurricanes taking the win.
Jesper Bratt Season Stats
- Jesper Bratt averages 0.3 goals, 0.6 assists, and 1.0 points per game.
- Bratt’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Carolina Hurricanes is set at 0.5 which is 0.5 less than than his season average of 1.0.
- Bratt’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Carolina Hurricanes is set at 0.5 which is 0.1 less than than his season average of 0.6.
- Bratt’s goals line for this matchup vs. Carolina Hurricanes is set at 0.5 which is 0.2 more than than his season average of 0.3.
- Jesper Bratt is 6 of 74 in the First Goal market, winning 8.1% of the time.
- Jesper Bratt is 48 of 74 in the To Score 1 or More Points market, winning 64.9% of the time.
- Jesper Bratt is 18 of 74 in the To Score 2 or More Points market, winning 24.3% of the time.
- Jesper Bratt is 5 of 74 in the To Score 3 or More Points market, winning 6.8% of the time.
Jesper Bratt Notable Teammates
Carolina Hurricanes Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NHL Computer Picks For Player Props
NHL computer player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
A seasoned sports bettor performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NHL Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Betting When NFL Team Travel
With the understanding that Luka Doncic is a truly special human being right now and the NHL playoffs are providing some incredible first-round drama, today we are talking NFL and specifically the release of their upcoming 2022 schedule…
Toronto Blue Jays vs Seattle Mariners Betting Odds & Game Analysis | May 16
The Seattle Mariners visit the Toronto Blue Jays at Rogers Centre, taking the field at 7:07pm ET on Monday May 16th, 7:07pm ET. The Seattle Mariners are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8.5 runs…
Texas Rangers vs Los Angeles Angels Betting Odds & Game Analysis | May 16
The Los Angeles Angels visit the Texas Rangers at Globe Life Field, taking the field at 8:05pm ET on Monday May 16th, 8:05pm ET. The Texas Rangers are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 8 runs…
Tampa Bay Rays vs Detroit Tigers Betting Odds & Game Analysis | May 16
The Detroit Tigers visit the Tampa Bay Rays at Tropicana Field, taking the field at 6:40pm ET on Monday May 16th, 6:40pm ET. The Detroit Tigers are 1.5-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…
Oakland Athletics vs Minnesota Twins Betting Odds & Game Analysis | May 16
The Minnesota Twins visit the Oakland Athletics at RingCentral Coliseum, taking the field at 9:40pm ET on Monday May 16th, 9:40pm ET. The Oakland Athletics are 1-run underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 7.5 runs…