Devils vs. Capitals Player Props | Jonas Siegenthaler | Thursday
The Washington Capitals host the New Jersey Devils on Thursday, 7:00 PM ET at Capital One Arena. The Washington Capitals are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +121.
As favorite, the moneyline for the New Jersey Devils is -143. The Devils are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Capitals and Devils have met twice this season, with the Capitals winning once and the Devils winning once.
Jonas’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Jonas Siegenthaler (NJ) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 15 of his last 17 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 45.64% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-110) are at DraftKings.
Jonas’s stats vs. Washington Capitals
Jonas’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Devils at Capitals
- The Capitals are 158-60 ATS as underdogs in their last 218 games
- The Capitals are 32-11 ATS as home underdogs in their last 43 games
- The Capitals are 10-3 ATS against a top 10 defense in their last 13 games
- The Over is 7-0 in Devils games in their last 7 games
- The Devils are 8-3 ATS against the Capitals in their last 11 games
Jonas’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.28||7||0.2|
|GAgst / Gm||3.02||16||-0.0|
Jonas’s Notable Teammates
- T.J. Oshie (WAS) has stayed under his assists prop in 31 of his last 36 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.29% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-278) are at MGM
- Tom Wilson (WAS) has stayed under his assists prop in 23 of his last 26 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.18% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-303) are at MGM
- Alex Ovechkin (WAS) has stayed under his assists prop in 11 of his last 13 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 10.67% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-189) are at MGM
- Evgeny Kuznetsov (WAS) has stayed under his assists prop in 10 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 13.55% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-125) are at MGM
- Evgeny Kuznetsov (WAS) has stayed under his points prop in 6 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 17.56% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (125) are at MGM
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.