Columbia Lions vs Cornell Big Red Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 16
The Cornell Big Red visit the Columbia Lions at Francis S. Levien Gymnasium, taking the court at 12:00pm EST on Monday, January 16th. The Lions are 12.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 148 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Cornell Big Red and Columbia Lions.
Columbia Lions Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Columbia
- The Columbia Lions are currently 6-13 on the season.
- The Lions are averaging 65.4 points per game. Combining with Big Red’s 83.9 points per game gives a total of 149.3, which is 1.3 more than the current Over/Under of 148.
Columbia Lions Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||65.4||148|
|Points Allowed Per Game||70.3||176|
|Assists Per Game||11.4||67|
|Rebounds Per Game||32.4||126|
|Blocks Per Game||2.0||150|
Key Players for Columbia
- Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa leads Columbia with 12.5 points per game in 19 games.
- Avery Brown leads Columbia with 2.7 assists per game in 19 games.
- Geronimo Rubio De La Rosa leads Columbia with 5.6 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Asa Shannon leads Columbia with a 71.4 FG% through 2 games.
- Cameron Shockley-Okeke leads Columbia with a 46.2 3PT% through 6 games.
Cornell Big Red Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Cornell
- The Cornell Big Red are currently 13-4 on the season.
- The Big Red are averaging 83.9 points per game. Combining with Lions’ 65.4 points per game gives a total of 149.3, which is 1.3 more than the current Over/Under of 148.
Cornell Big Red Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||83.9||10|
|Points Allowed Per Game||72.4||214|
|Assists Per Game||19.1||3|
|Rebounds Per Game||31.4||166|
|Blocks Per Game||2.4||133|
Key Players for Cornell
- Greg Dolan leads Cornell with 13.4 points per game in 17 games.
- Greg Dolan leads Cornell with 4.1 assists per game in 17 games played.
- Sean Hansen leads Cornell with 4.7 rebounds per game in 17 games.
- Adam Tsang Hinton leads Cornell with a 75.0 FG% through 5 games.
- Adam Tsang Hinton leads Cornell with a 100.0 3PT% through 5 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.