Clemson vs. South Carolina Betting Odds & Game Analysis | College Football Week 13 Predictions
The 2021 edition of the Palmetto Bowl on Saturday, November 27 has the Clemson Tigers (8-3) visiting the South Carolina Gamecocks (6-5) at Williams-Brice Stadium. The Tigers are favorites, by 11.5 points. The matchup has an over/under of 43 points.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Clemson stats and betting info
Betting trends for Clemson
- Clemson is 3-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have not yet covered the spread as favorites of 11.5 points or more this season (0-5).
- Five of Clemson’s 11 games with a set total have hit the over (45.5%).
- Clemson and its opponents have combined to exceed Saturday’s total of 43 points seven times this season.
- On average, the Tigers have seen a 49.6 over/under in their games this season, 6.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The Tigers average 362.7 yards per game, just 6.2 more than the 356.5 the Gamecocks give up per matchup.
- Clemson is 5-0 overall when the team picks up over 356.5 yards.
- The Tigers have 17 giveaways this season, while the Gamecocks have 23 takeaways .
|Pass yards||199.9 (2199)||100|
|Rush yards||162.8 (1791)||67|
|Points scored||26.5 (292)||77|
|Pass yards against||213.5 (2348)||47|
|Rush yards against||105.3 (1158)||14|
|Points allowed||16.4 (180)||8|
Key players for Clemson
- D.J. Uiagalelei leads Clemson with 1,960 passing yards (178.2 ypg) on 178-of-323 passing with nine touchdowns compared to eight interceptions this season. He also adds 271 rushing yards (24.6 ypg) on 93 carries while scoring four touchdowns on the ground.
- The team’s top rusher, Will Shipley, has carried the ball 112 times for 550 yards (50.0 per game), with nine touchdowns this year.
- Justyn Ross’ 524 receiving yards (47.6 yards per game) lead the team. He has 47 receptions with three touchdowns.
South Carolina stats and betting info
Betting trends for South Carolina
- South Carolina is 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Gamecocks are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this year.
- South Carolina has hit the over in five of its 10 games with a set total (50%).
- This season, five games South Carolina played finished with a combined score higher than 43 points.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Gamecocks’ games this season (50.1 points).
- The Gamecocks collect 332.0 yards per game, just 13.3 more than the 318.7 the Tigers give up.
- South Carolina is 5-1 overall when the team piles up more than 318.7 yards.
- The Gamecocks have turned the ball over five more times (21 total) than the Tigers have forced a turnover (16) this season.
|Pass yards||199.9 (2199)||100|
|Rush yards||132.1 (1453)||94|
|Points scored||23.3 (256)||103|
|Pass yards against||186.0 (2046)||15|
|Rush yards against||170.5 (1875)||93|
|Points allowed||23.7 (261)||48|
Key players for South Carolina
- Luke Doty leads South Carolina with 975 passing yards (88.6 ypg) on 86-of-143 passing with five touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Zaquandre White’s team-high 561 rushing yards (51.0 per game) have come on 81 carries, with two touchdowns this year. He’s also added 15 catches for 183 yards (16.6 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Josh Vann’s 630 receiving yards (57.3 yards per game) lead the team. He has 39 receptions with five touchdowns.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best college football odds across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!