Celtics vs. Hornets Player Props | Derrick White | Monday
The Charlotte Hornets host the Boston Celtics on Monday January 16th, 11:06am ET at Spectrum Center. The Charlotte Hornets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 269.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Boston Celtics is -336. The Celtics are a 8-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Hornets and Celtics have met twice this season, with the Hornets winning none and the Celtics winning twice. Their most recent matchup on January 14, 2023 ended 122-106 with the Boston Celtics taking the win.
Derrick White Season Stats
- Derrick White averages 9.9 points, 3.3 assists, 3.1 rebounds, and 0.8 steals per contest.
- White’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Charlotte Hornets is set at 12.5 which is 2.6 more than his season average of 9.9.
- Derrick White is 31 of 44 in the Under Points market, winning 70.5% of the time.
- White’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Charlotte Hornets is set at 3.5 which is 0.2 more than his season average of 3.3.
- White’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Charlotte Hornets is set at 3.5 which is 0.4 more than his season average of 3.1.
- Derrick White is 24 of 44 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 54.6% of the time.
Derrick White Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Derrick White Stats vs. Charlotte
- White is averaging 11.5 points per game against the Hornets, 1 less than his point prop bet total for this game (12.5).
- White averages 1 rebounds per game against the Hornets. That is 2.5 less than his prop total (3.5) for this game.
- White averages 3 assists in matchups with the Hornets, 0.5 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Charlotte Hornets Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.