Louisiana Sportsbooks Promos
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
The sports betting market in Louisiana is set up for success, with sports fans following professional and college sports teams in the state and nationwide.
Because sports are so popular in Louisiana, major providers of betting services want in on the action. Operators like BetRivers and BetMGM will offer premium betting lines on a host of sports, ready to serve newbies and veteran bettors.
Because so many top-rated providers are ready to offer sports betting online, there are plenty of promotional offers to choose from. Welcome deals, free bets, and more can be found if you know where to look!
We have created a guide below that you can use to jumpstart online sports betting in Louisiana. Find out which operators are in service and what type of bonus deals you can expect below.
Are Louisiana Sportsbook Promos Worth It?
Yes! Sports betting promotions in Louisiana are worth it. Deals help build a bigger bankroll or allow you to try online sites for little to no risk.
- Boost Your Betting Bankroll: With first deposit match deals, you earn enough bonus cash to boost your bankroll. Most deals offer a 100% match, so if you deposit $50, you get $50 in bonus funds. This gives you more money to post bets with, extending the amount you can bet or the number of wagers you can place.
- Lower Your Risk: With bonuses like free bets or a no deposit deal, you lower your risk because the casino gives you funds to bet with or provides bonus cashback on a losing bet.
Best Louisiana Sports Betting Sites With Signup Bonuses
- Open to players 21 years of age or older physically located in LA.
- One deal per customer.
- Wager at least $100 with minimum odds of -200.
- The gift card arrives via email within seven days of the wager closing.
- The offer is good through December 7, 2022
- Players must be 21 years of age or older and be located in Louisiana
- A minimum deposit of $5 is required.
- Example: Deposit $200 and receive $40 in bonus funds.
- The bonus cash will be released to the player’s account in $1 increments with every $25 wagered.
- Offer good through December 31, 2022
- Players must be 21 or older to register.
- A minimum deposit is not listed. Contact support to confirm how much to add.
- Example: Deposit $50 and place a bet. Lose the wager and earn $50 in bonus cash.
- Bonus funds will be placed in the player account within 72 hours of the bet closing.
- Offer valid through December 31, 2022
- Open to new players of BetMGM
- Players must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- Deposit $10 or more to claim.
- Example: Place a qualifying wager of $100 and lose the bet. The sportsbook will provide $100 in bonus cash to your account.
- Bonus funds are added once the first bet settles.
LA Sportsbook Promo Code vs. Bonus Code
Online sportsbooks use different terminology when describing the details of bonuses and promotions. Sometimes a deal requires a promo code, and other times, a bonus code.
These two terms are interchangeable and refer to a code you use to claim bonus cash at a sportsbook. Don’t get confused if either term is used, as they mean the same thing.
Do You Need A Louisiana Promo Code?
Not always. Some bonus deals will require you to input a bonus code before claiming a promotion. Others do not.
If a code is required, the promotion will list it within the bonus details. Use the code as it is listed to claim a deal.
For bonuses without a promo code, you will see a link to get started, usually with working like “Get Bonus” or “Claim the Deal.”
Best Louisiana Sports Betting Promos
As a sports bettor, I know what to look for when it comes to promos. If you are new to sports betting, it is recommended that you learn more about deal types and what they offer.
You will know which deals to claim and which ones to avoid based on your budget and betting needs with the proper knowledge. Check out my top picks below!
This is my top pick for two reasons; one, it is readily available, and two, I can usually double my deposit, giving me more money to bet with.
The deposit match is usually a 100% match on the first deposit. Every operator offers a different top amount they will match, but for the most part, it’s around $250-$1,000.
The bonus match allows players to start with a bigger bankroll for betting.
I really love this option, but it is not readily available. Sportsbooks will offer this promotion from time to time, giving new players bonus funds to bet with at no charge.
No deposit is required. You bet with the bonus funds. It is an excellent way to test a site before making a real money deposit.
This is another excellent option, one that offers a win-win situation for bettors. An example of this deal is a risk-free bet worth up to $100.
Deposit money up to the given amount into your account and place a qualifying bet. If the wager loses, you get that amount back in bonus credits.
This option helps lower the risk for players, which is always a plus!
Bet & Get
Yet another deal offered by sportsbooks is the Bet & Get. I love this option too, but it is rare to find. An example of this deal is a $50 bet that will earn $25 in bonus cash.
You simply make the $50 bet, and the site gives you the bonus once the bet closes.
How To Pick The Best LA Sportsbook Promos?
What’s the best way to pick a sports betting promotion in Louisiana?
We have a few top tips that bettors can use to find deals that provide quality incentives for all types of sports bets. Check out our suggestions below:
- Freebies are a Must: If you find an online sportsbook that offers a no deposit bonus or free bet, take advantage of it! This is a great way to try a betting provider at little to no risk on your part.
- Review Wagering Requirements before Claiming a Deal: You may be in trouble if you claim a deal without reviewing the wagering requirements. Some operators have high multipliers like 30-40x, while others offer 10x or less. Always choose the lower wagering requirement so you can clear the bonus as quickly as possible.
- Consider the Expiration Date: Choose deals that allow you enough time to complete the bonus. This way, you don’t forfeit bonus funds by not meeting the deadline.
How To Use Louisiana Sportsbook Bonuses?
Each bonus available in Louisiana has specific instructions for claiming. It can be claimed via sports betting apps or when you sign up via the desktop.
My advice to all sports bettors is to read the instructions more than once and understand the terms and conditions section.
Newbies often mess up when claiming a deal due to simple factors like depositing too little or betting with an unqualified wager.
By reading the whole deal and following the directions to the letter, a bonus is claimed correctly every time.
Do LA Sports Betting Bonuses Have Restrictions Or Limitations?
They do. Every state in the US that offers legalized sports betting has some limitations or restrictions in place.
Below are a few examples of what to expect when you start placing sports bets in Louisiana.
- Age and Location Limit: Players must be physically located in Louisiana and 21 or older to take advantage of bonuses.
- Wagering Requirement: Each deal will have a wagering requirement that must be met. Review this information in the terms and conditions portion of the promotion.
- Sport Limitation: Some bets are connected to specific sports like football or basketball. Be sure to place wagers in the correct sport to earn the bonus credit.
- Restricted Odds: Deals may also be restricted to specific bets or odd types. Always meet his requirement, so the claimed deal is valid.
What Are Wagering Requirements?
Wagering requirements are attached to the deal whenever you claim a sports betting bonus in Louisiana.
A multiplier is connected to the bonus amount and must be cleared before withdrawing your winnings. In general, the multiplier is 25x to 40x the bonus plus the deposit amount.
Whatever amount you have to bet with (bonus + deposit), multiply it by the wagering requirement to figure out how much you need to wager before the deal is complete.
Free Bets vs. No-Deposit Bonuses
Let’s compare two promotion types you might come across in Louisiana while reviewing sportsbooks. Free bets and no deposit options are great, and they offer varying features to meet bettors’ needs.
The free bet is an excellent promo, but it requires a deposit. A no deposit bonus does not. It is essential to consider if you want to avoid making a deposit or are willing to add your own money to try a site.
This consideration helps you to choose which deposit to go with first. The site requires a deposit with a free bet, and you must place a sports bet to qualify. If you lose the wager, the site will return the loss up to a certain amount in bonus credits.
So, while you risk your own money, a loss results in bonus funds, so it’s a win-win situation.
The no deposit bonus provides you with free cash upon signing up. Bettors prefer this promo because you get to try a sportsbook at no risk. Just bet the funds and if you like what you see, deposit cash and bet some more!
Look For More Than One Louisiana Sportsbook Promo
Never limit yourself to just one online sportsbook in Louisiana. There are many operators on offer, and you are legally allowed to have one account per provider in the state.
Take a look at what each operator offers and join sites that provide quality promotions that meet your sports betting needs.
By weighing your options, you will find the best welcome deals, including options for free bets and deposit matches.
Gambling Problem? Find out how to exclude yourself from casino gambling in Indiana.