Indiana Sportsbooks Promos
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
The state of Indiana offers a vast market of online sports betting options. The operators need to offer their very best to bring players in, and they do not disappoint!
With operators like BetRivers, BetMGM, and FanDuel in the mix, you know that you can expect competitive odds and betting lines.
Along with great betting options, players also have access to quality promotions, including welcome bonuses.
Because the market is so competitive, sportsbooks make sure to offer lucrative deposit match bonuses and, sometimes, risk-free bets!
By taking advantage of these deals, you can build a nice bankroll that can be used for sports bets on NBA games, NFL teams, and much more.
We have created a comprehensive guide below to help players learn more about sports betting bonuses and provide information on the best bonuses offered in the Indiana sports betting market.
Get started by reading the best deals in the state and learn more about which offers you should claim and why.
Are Indiana Sportsbook Promos Worth It?
They are! Some sports fans think that promos are a gimmick, and while they are there to entice you to join a site, they have their perks.
From earning extra cash for wagering to free bets, there are plenty of reasons why you should take advantage of these deals.
- Double Your Bankroll: Take advantage of 100% bonus match deals to double up your bankroll. A $50 deposit becomes $100, $200 becomes $400, and so on.
- Try a Site Risk-Free: If you find an online sportsbook offering a no deposit deal, do not hesitate to claim it! This deal has absolutely no risk to you. You just sign up, and bonus funds are added to your account. The promotion is a great way to try a site without risking your money.
Best Indiana Sports Betting Sites with Signup Bonuses
- Valid through December 31, 2022
- New players in Indiana only, 21+
- A $10 minimum deposit is required.
- Example: Deposit $100 and place a qualifying wager. If you lose, the exact amount is added to your account in bonus cash.
- Expect the bonus funds within 72 hours of the bet closing.
- Valid through December 31, 2022
- Open to new players in Indiana 21 or older.
- Players must be making their first deposit to qualify.
- A minimum deposit amount is not provided for this deal.
- Example: Sign up for a new player account and deposit $100. Bet the $100 and lose. FanDuel provides $100 in bonus credits to your account.
- The bonus cash is added within 72 hours of the bet closing.
- Valid through February 27, 2022
- Open to new players of DraftKings ages 21 and up.
- Players must deposit $5 or more to qualify.
- Example: Deposit $20 and receive $5 in bonus cash.
- The bonus funds are released in $1 increments for every $25 wagered.
- Valid until further notice from BetRivers.
- Available to new members in Indiana
- Players must be 21 or older to take part.
- A minimum of $10 is required with the deposit.
- Example: Deposit $30 and receive $30 in bonus cash.
- The bonus funds are added within 48 hours of the deposit.
- The deal is good through January 19, 2022
- New players only; 21+
- Players must bet $100 on the NBA with a qualifying wager
- Minimum odds for the deal are -200
- Once the qualifying bet is placed, Caesars will email the player a digital gift card via email for the NBA Store.
IN Sportsbook Promo Code vs. Bonus Code
New sports bettors often get confused when it comes to claiming online promotions. Words are used that seem confusing, including promo code and bonus code.
Don’t be confused if you see these terms used. They mean the same thing; a code you must use to take advantage of a promotional deal.
Do You Need Indiana Sportsbook Promo Code?
Not always. In many cases, a promo code is not required. When reviewing a deal, it will list the code in plain sight.
If a bonus requires a promo code, be sure to enter it when depositing, as it activates the deal. If a promo code is not present, you can click on a link provided with the deal to get started. This will usually be highlighted with words like “Get Bonus” or “Claim Deal.”
Best Indiana Sports Betting Promos
Indiana sportsbooks offer a nice collection of promotions for players to consider. Below are a few of my favorite options with suggestions on what to expect and why the deal is recommended.
Read through the options to determine which type of bonus you would like to claim.
I like this option best, but unfortunately, it is not easy to find. With a no deposit deal, players earn bonus cash just for signing up.
The amount is usually under $100, but it is free money that you can bet with. The only negative is that you must deposit before any winnings can be removed from your account.
This deal is one of my favorites because it usually doubles my betting cash. Welcome deals often provide a 100% match for the first deposit worth up to a certain amount, like $500.
If I deposit $200, I get $200 added to my account, doubling my bankroll! This option is a great way to boost your betting money.
Sportsbooks often provide a risk-free bet because sports fans like the idea of gaining bonus cash if they lose the first bet.
An example of this deal is a risk-free bet worth up to $100. So, this means you can bet up to $100 and get the amount back if you lose your wager. It’s essentially a win-win for the player.
Bet & Get
This option is also offered by sportsbooks but is hard to find. The provider offers you an amount of bonus cash for betting a certain amount.
An example of this would be betting $100 and earning $25 in bonus cash.
How To Pick the Best IN Sportsbook Promos?
- What Works Best for You? Consider promotions that work best for you. Don’t want to deposit funds? Stay away from match deals and focus on no deposit options. Don’t just claim an available deal; make sure it works for your betting style and budget.
- Seek Out Low Wagering Requirements: Always look for deals that have low wagering requirements. Operators like BetRivers feature a 1x wagering requirement on its welcome deal, making the promotion quick to clear.
- Always Take Advantages of Freebies: If an online sportsbook offers a freebie, like a no deposit deal, take it! This is a free bonus at no risk to you. Not taking advantage of such deals simply leaves free money on the table.
How To Use Indiana Sportsbook Bonuses?
The best advice I can give you about using the sports betting bonuses in Indiana is to know what you are getting into. Read the terms and conditions.
Do you see the expiration date and wagering requirements? Do you understand all the elements of the bonus?
By learning everything you can about the deal, you will claim it correctly and clear it quickly. This is essential, or you risk forfeiting the bonus funds you earn, which is never good.
Do IN Sports Betting Bonuses Have Restrictions Or Limitations?
Every state in the US that offers legalized and regulated online sports betting has some form of restriction or limitation that players must follow.
Learning more about what you can expect will help you claim deals correctly and ensure they will work for you. Below are a few things to recognize when claiming promotions:
- Age Limit: You must be 21 years or older to place a sports bet.
- State Restriction: Online sports betting can only be accessed in Indiana if you are physically located in the state. You cannot access a bonus unless you pass a geolocation software check.
- Expiration Date: Bonus deals have an expiration date listed in the terms and conditions. Check each deal to see how long you have to claim and clear it.
- Bet Type or Sport: Bonuses via Indiana sportsbooks may also be subject to a bet type or sport. Always follow the directions clearly, posting specific odds or within a particular sport, so you claim the deal correctly.
What Are Wagering Requirements?
One of the main elements of a promotional deal is the wagering requirements. This refers to the multiplier attached to a deal that you must complete before winnings can be cashed out.
Let’s say you are claiming a 100% deposit match worth up to $500. This deal has a 10x wagering requirement. This means the amount of bonus you receive must be wagered ten times before you can cash out.
Add $50, and you must bet $500 before winnings can be withdrawn. Always check the terms and conditions of a deal to understand the wagering requirements before claiming a deal, so you don’t get in over your head.
Free Bets vs. No-Deposit Bonuses
Let’s discuss two bonus deal options you may come across in Indiana, the free bet and no deposit promotion. Both seem similar, but they are different in a few ways.
The free bet requires a deposit, while the no deposit does not. This means the free bet has an element of risk while the other option is risk-free.
The only downside to the no deposit deal is that you must deposit funds to withdraw any winnings. With the free bet, you are obligated to deposit funds and wager.
If you lose the bet, the sportsbook will provide you with the loss back if you meet the deal requirements. This would mean you placed a qualifying wager and lost a bet that meets the specifications of the deal, such as being under $100.
Both of these deals should be considered by new players as they have advantages. Compare similar deals via Indiana operators to see which option works best for you.
Look For More Than One Indiana Sportsbook Promo
With so many online sportsbooks operating in Indiana, there are tons of promotions for you to explore. Don’t limit yourself to just one to two operators.
Open an account with more than one provider so that you can claim quality deposit match deals, free bets, and more. The numerous promotions help you get more out of your sports betting bankroll.
Gambling Problem? Find out how to exclude yourself from casino gambling in Indiana.