How To Bet NFL On Fox Bet App
Fox Bet’s offer is simple. Enjoy a 100% risk-free bonus of up to $500.
If the bet loses FOX Bet will give you the amount of your wager back in free bets. Also, take advantage of a $25 free bet when you refer a friend.
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
We are now a few years removed from the time the United States began to legalize mobile sports betting.
In this time period, sports betting is now live and operational in over two dozen states in one form or another. Needless, to say, the business is booming.
In the United States, the No. 1 sport to bet on is football, primarily the NFL. American football is so big that it is even the second most popular sport to wager on in the world.
This is why almost every sportsbook, big or small, heavily features and pushes NFL markets, which is especially true at your more notable online sportsbooks like FOXBet.
At FOXBet, you will find some of the most comprehensive NFL betting markets in the industry.
While some of the smaller sportsbooks will stop at your cookie-cutter moneyline and over/under totals bets, FOXBet sportsbook brings almost every betting market to the table pertaining to the NFL.
If you are looking for halftime or quarters bets, game props or player prop bets, and even in-depth NFL futures markets, you will find all of these and so much more at FOXBet.
In this guide, I will review and explain everything you need to know about betting on the NFL at FOXBet.
How To Bet On NFL At FOXBet Sportsbook
Just like at any other sportsbook, betting on the NFL at FOXBet is easy and simplified in just a few easy steps.
So if you are brand new to betting or if you are an experienced bettor, you will get the hang of it after the first time. After all, this is sports betting, not rocket science.
Signing Up For A FOXBet Sportsbook Account
Before you place an NFL wager at FOXBet, the first thing you will need to do is sign up for a new account. There are two ways to sign up.
First, you can visit the FOXBet website or download the app. During the registration process, you will be asked for a promo code.
You will not need to use the code BESTODDS to unlock and activate your lucrative new user sign-up bonus exclusive to BestOdds.com patrons.
An even easier way to sign up is by using the direct link right here at BestOdds.com. Click on it and it will redirect you to FOXBet while activating the bonus code for you.
Placing An NFL Bet At FOXBet Sportsbook
- Sign in to your new FOXBet account
- Now, click on the NFL tab on the FOXBet home screen. You can access this on the app or the website.
- Once you are on the NFL page, choose the game or market you want to bet on. You will find NFL futures in the NFL offseason.
- Next, click on the market that you want to bet on and it will appear in your bet slip.
- Enter the exact amount you want to stake.
- Finally, review your bet slip to make sure everything is exactly the way you want it and hit the submit bet button. Once your bet is accepted, you are good to go.
FOXBet Sportsbook Betting Rules For NFL
At first glance, one would assume that the only difference between one sportsbook to the next is the branding name.
However, that is far from the truth. In fact, there are ample differences. Whether you’re looking at the odds, lines, the juice, or the bet types, most sportsbooks will differ from one aspect to the next.
This is especially true when it comes to the rules at different online sportsbooks.
So whether you are a member of two sportsbooks or 20, it would be in your best interest to read the house rules for any sport you intend to wager on.
A bet may be graded differently and to your advantage at FOXBet compared to another book.
It would be wise to place your wager at the sportsbook that grades their bets in your favor which is why knowing the rules is imperative to your success or failure as a sports bettor.
A moneyline bet is a simple straight wagering type. To win a moneyline bet, you must pick one side or another to win their matchup outright.
Odds are determined and adjusted by the bookmaker according to a team or a player’s ability over their foe.
To win a moneyline bet at FOXBet, the side that you bet on must win their game straight up. Overtime will be included in the final score.
Points Spread Rules
If you place a wager on the point spread of a game, you are betting on a team’s margin of victory or defeat against their opponent.
When you bet on a favorite, that side must win by more points than the predetermined number shown at the time you place your bet.
If you bet on the underdog, that side must win outright or lose by fewer points than the number shown.
To win a point spread bet at FOXBet, the team you bet on must cover the spread according to the side you placed your wager on. Overtime is included in the final score.
When you bet on an over/under total wager, you are betting on the total combined points between the two teams at the conclusion of a game.
If you take the over, the final combined score must be higher than the predetermined total shown at the time you placed your bet.
When you bet on the under, the final combined score must be less than the indicated number.
If the final score comes in at the same number as the pre-set total you bet on, then your bet will be voided and you will get your stake back. This is called a push. This is another situation where overtime is included in the final score.
Player / Team Props Rules
Prop bets are some of the most popular bet types in the world. These are also called proposition bets in some regions. Prop bets are not tied to the final score or the outcome of a game.
Prop bet types will also vary. At FOXBet, you will find team props, game props, player props, and exotic props.
Game props will focus on a specific outcome of a game that is not player performance-based. The same can be said for team props as well.
Here are some examples of game props:
- When will the first coach’s challenge be called?
- How many sacks will a team record?
- How many turnovers will a team record?
Player props are tied to an individual player’s statistical performance in a game. There are layers upon layers of players and player prop types to bet on.
Here are just a few examples of the many player prop bets you will find at FOXBet:
- Total passing yards
- Player to record a sack
- Total receiving yards
Here are some rules to know that will pertain to NFL betting at FOXBet:
- Bets tied to postponed or canceled games will be voided unless that matchup is rescheduled for later in the same week. However, bets that have already been graded will still count.
- If a game venue has changed, bets that have already been placed will have action unless the predetermined home team will no longer be designated as the home team.
- If the home and away teams are reversed, bets for that game will be voided.
- In 2-way betting markets, push rules will apply unless otherwise stated at the time you place your bet.
- All bet settlement rules are graded based on the results found in the league’s governing body.
- FOXBet does reserve the right to suspend any or all betting on a game without notice.
- Settlements on team/player passing yards are based on gross passing yards.
- Settlements on team/player rushing yards are based on total rushing yards gained, including negative plays.
- If a player is listed as inactive via NFL.com, their bet will be voided.
A parlay bet is a bet type that will combine multiple bet selections into one betting ticket. Each individual bet inside of a parlay is called a leg.
To win your parlay bet, all of the legs must win.
At FOXBet, you can place wagers on same-game parlays (SGP). While the rules are similar between parlays and same-game parlays, the one major difference is the fact that with an SGP, all of the parlay legs are built from the same contest.
First To Score TD Rules
Whether you place a bet on the first player to score a touchdown or a bet on an anytime touchdown, the rules are more or less the same.
Here is what you need to know:
- If a player is listed as inactive on NFL.com, the bet will be voided
- To win a first touchdown scorer bet, the player who scores the first touchdown of the game will be graded as the winner.
- If there are no touchdowns scored in a game, the betting option “no touchdown scorer” will be graded as the winner.
- To win an anytime touchdown scorer bet, the player you chose must score at any point of the game, including overtime.
- If you take the Defense/Special Teams touchdown option, the scoring play itself will be graded as a winner. For example, if you took CeeDee Lambto to score an anytime touchdown, but he scores on a kick return, the special team’s option will be graded as the winner and not the player.
Quality Of NFL Betting Line / Odds FOXBet Sportsbook
FOXBet’s odds and lines will vary. Sometimes, they will be better than their competitors and sometimes they will not be. There will even be times in which they are the same.
To differentiate itself from other sportsbooks, FOXBet will deploy generous promos and bonuses to attract a user to wager with them even if the odds are not as juicy.
Maybe FOXBet’s odds on a player prop aren’t as good as you will find at FanDuel, but FOX is offering an odds boost that will make their market even better. Then, you would want to use FOXBet to place your bet.
FOXBet is also one of the biggest players in the game. Meaning, that FOXBet will not only offer you the best promos and bonuses, but they will also offer you NFL markets you may not find anywhere else.
This is especially true with offseason NFL futures markets.
FOXBet Sportsbook Bonus For NFL Betting
FOXBet has some of the best promos and bonuses on the market when it comes to NFL betting.
While there aren’t many bonuses at all in the offseason, there are layers of them once the actual season ramps up.
Here are some examples of NFL betting bonuses you will find at FOXBet:
- Extensive odds boosts with individual NFL games and player prop markets
- First touchdown scorer insurance
- Parlay odds boosts and insurance on NFL markets
- Anytime touchdown scorer parlay boost
- NFL same-game parlay insurance and boosts
- Generous risk-free bets for new users that could exceed $1000
- Anytime touchdown scorer insurance
Don’t forget to visit our Sportsbook promotions for the most up to date betting bonuses.