Hard Rock Casino Deposits & Withdrawals
Hard Rock will give you a $25 no deposit bonus plus a match of 100% of your initial deposit up to $1,000.
And for slots, you will get 50 free spins to try different titles.
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
The Hard Rock online casino is available in New Jersey, offering gamblers a rich array of content, from slots and table games to live dealer options.
To use the site for real money gaming, players must first choose a banking method for deposit.
Hard Rock provides an excellent selection of deposit options so that you can get started as quickly as possible.
Find an equally solid withdrawal section, allowing players to remove funds at a moment’s notice.
Get to know the full selection of banking methods offered via Hard Rock Casino by checking out our complete guide below.
How To Make An Online Casino Deposit At Hard Rock Casino
- Sign in to an account at Hard Rock Online Casino.
- Click on the cashier and select the deposit option.
- Choose a banking method and enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Follow the steps provided by the operator to add funds.
- Once you see the cash in your account, you are free to wager as you like!
The Hard Rock brand took great care to offer its members quality banking methods.
Whether you are adding funds or removing cash, there is an option available that will work for you. Below are examples of options you will find via Hard Rock.
Some will work for deposits or withdrawals, while others can be used for both options.
Mastercard & Visa
Funds are instantly added to your Hard Rock account with Visa and MasterCard. Use both credit and debit cards to add funds whenever you like.
Be sure to check with your card issuer to ensure that online gaming payments are allowed based on the card type you have.
This option is not available at this time.
Use this option to deposit or withdraw funds at Hard Rock Online Casino.
Funds can be placed in your PayPal account and deposited instantly. Withdrawals can take up to 48 hours to complete.
With PayNearMe, players will need to choose a banking method for deposit and generate a barcode.
The code is then taken to the nearest retailer of the service to add funds.
Use cash to deposit funds via 7-Eleven or CVS, with the barcode provided. Deposits can take up to 30 minutes to reach your account in this manner.
Hard Rock Casino does not offer Skrill as an online payment method.
Physical Location Or Cash Cage
In New Jersey, players can use the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Atlantic City cash cage to deposit and withdraw funds. Deposits are instant.
To withdraw funds, make a request online, and it can take up to 24 hours before approval is given.
VIP Preferred e-Check
VIP Preferred transfers funds directly to and from your checking or savings account to Hard Rock.
This option is a secure and convenient way to add funds to your Hard Rock account.
Deposits are instant, and withdrawals will take from 3 to 5 days.
Deposit Bonus Offers
As a new Hard Rock Online Casino member, players have access to a quality welcome offer plus different daily casino promotions.
Use any banking methods provided to add funds and claim the 100% match bonus worth up to $1,000 plus extra spins.
This is a great way to add extra cash to your account and spin a slot at no cost to you!
How To Make An Online Casino Withdrawal At Hard Rock Casino
- Log in to Hard Rock Online Casino.
- Select the cashier and open the withdrawal tab.
- Choose a banking method.
- Enter how much you wish to remove from your account.
- Complete the transaction by following the directions on the screen.
- Funds should be transferred instantly within a few days based on your selected option.
Hard Rock Casino Payout Time
Ever you ever wondered “How long does Hard Rock Casino take to payout?”.
Here is a timetable with estimated times to get your winnings.
|Withdrawal Method||Withdrawal Time||Minimum|
|Bank Transfer (ACH)||1 – 3 business days||$20|
|Cash at Casino Cage||Instant||$20|
|PayPal||Up to 48 hours||$20|
|Play+ Pre-Paid Card||Up to 48 hours||$20|
Advice On Managing Your Bankroll
Now that you are a member of Hard Rock Casino, it is essential to learn how to manage your bankroll.
Without proper management, you can quickly spend all your money and lose out on additional gambling time.
Effective bankroll management involves a few necessary steps:
- Set A Budget: Before you deposit funds, set a budget. How much do you want to spend per session? Only add this amount when depositing. This way, you cannot go over more than you want to spend.
- Play Lower Limit Games: To stretch your budget further, play lower limit games. Let’s say you have a budget of $100 per session. If you play $10 hands of blackjack and don’t win any of them, your gaming session is over after ten hands. Choose to play a lower limit slot, such as one with $0.20 per spin, and you can play for quite some time on $100. Table games offer lower limits, so look around before deciding on a game to find the lowest option that suits your budget needs.
- Increase Your Bet With Winnings: If you want to play with more money per wager, only do so when you earn a win. Let’s say you win a slot jackpot of $200. If you are comfortable playing with that amount and want to increase your bet, go for it! However, once you reach your original bankroll, slow down and lower your bet again. This way, you can continue to play for longer instead of losing your cash early on.
There are two ways to contact support at Hard Rock Online Casino.
The easiest way is via live chat. Click on the Chat bubble from 6 am to 2 am daily to reach support.
If you prefer email, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.