Offer Pending | Get $75 Casino Bonus At BetMGM Casino
Get $25 Casino Bonus Plus $1000 Deposit Match
Get $25 Casino Bonus Plus $1000 Deposit Match18+. Gaming is addictive. Please play responsibly. T&C's apply
Pros & Cons Of Barstool Casino
- It has great sign-up bonuses
- Barstool is licensed and regulated
- Has a wide range of games options
- It also constantly has many live-betting events
- Has very few daily and weekly promos
- The site’s customer service is not always available
- Some of the site’s withdrawal methods aren’t free of charge
- Doesn’t have a schedule for upcoming live-betting events
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
Barstool is known as a sports betting brand, offering premium betting lines to sports fans.
However, the operator also provides quality online casino services. Connected to the sportsbook, players of Barstool can easily access slots, table games, video poker, and more.
The Barstool brand offers services across the US in states where online gambling is legalized and regulated.
The casino is a top option for sports bettors and iGaming fans, with a decent selection of gaming titles and quality promotions.
Pros & Cons Of Barstool Casino
- Casino games are available via desktop and mobile devices.
- Easily switch from sports bets to casino games via one platform.
- Several banking methods are offered for deposits and withdrawals.
- Casino services are only offered in select states.
- Fewer casino games than some of its competitors.
Would We Play At Barstool Casino?
Yes! I would say that Barstool Casino is more of an option for sports bettors looking for casino games than a dedicated casino.
The casino site offers plenty of gaming options, a reward program, and promotions.
However, other operators focus more on casino gaming than a split between sports betting and casino titles like slots and table games.
An In-depth Look At Barstool
In 2020, Penn National Gaming acquired 36% equity interest in Barstool Sports, Inc. Penn National then used the digital sports brand to launch sports betting in several states across the US.
The brand was evolved, and casino gaming was introduced with services starting in Michigan and Pennsylvania first.
As legalization advances in the country, Barstool will look to expand to new areas in the future.
Barstool Casino Bonus Details
New players to Barstool Casino have access to an attractive welcome offer. Most casino sites provide a match bonus based on the player’s deposit. Not Barstool.
At this online casino, players can take advantage of 24-hour risk-free casino wagering up to $500. All you have to do is register and have your account verified.
Then, make your first deposit and wager on casino games within a 24-hour time frame, starting from the moment you place your first bet.
If the eligible wagers you place equal a net loss, you will receive a promotional bonus equal to 100% of the amount of cash you lost up to $500. Wagering requirements are based on the games you play.
With slot games, you must wager the bonus plus deposit amount 5x to withdraw winnings.
With table games and video poker options, the wagering requirement is a bit higher, at 25x.
You can also contact customer support to learn the most up-to-date bonuses or check the Barstool promotions page.
Registration Process At Barstool Casino
Opening a new player account at Barstool Casino is quick and easy.
Sign up with the steps below on your mobile device or desktop.
Once the registration process is complete, you can deposit funds, play casino games for real money, and win real prizes.
- Visit Barstool Casino on your mobile or desktop.
- Select the ‘Login’ button and click ‘Create An Account.’
- Fill in your name, address, telephone number, email, birthday, and last four digits of your social security number.
- Complete the registration form and wait for your confirmation email.
- Confirm your account and send in any documents required by the operator. In general, a photo ID is used to verify your identity.
- Verification can take up to 48 hours to complete. Once approved, visit the cashier to make a deposit and start playing.
Barstool Casino App Experience
The Barstool Casino app is offered on Android and iOS devices.
Visit the app store for your device and search Barstool Sportsbook & Casino. Download the app from there, and you can get started playing quality slots and table games.
How to Sign Up Via the App:
- Visit the app store for your device and download Barstool Sportsbook and Casino.
- Click on the ‘Join Now’ button to sign up after the download is complete.
- Fill out the registration form with your name, address, telephone number, email, and last four digits of your social security number.
- You will also be prompted to send the site a copy of your photo ID for further verification.
- Check your email and confirm your account.
- Once approved, log in via the app, and you are ready to deposit and start playing casino games for real money.
The app provides a streamlined experience with deposit and withdrawal methods clearly listed in the cashier. Take advantage of promotions from your app and contact support as needed.
A remarkable feature for the app is the Recently Played game section. Once you begin playing games, the app saves each title. This allows you to go back and play your favorites whenever you like quickly.
Games are generally played in portrait mode on your mobile, and the graphics show up well on most devices. It is a good idea to use headphones to hear the sounds of the game while playing.
Barstool Casino requires players to be located in states where the company is licensed to offer services.
To correctly detect your location, the brand uses geolocation services. Upon signing up for a new player account, the company asks for you to use GeoComply.
This software download is used to find your location. As long as you are inside the state lines where Barstool Casino is offered, you can access betting options.
The app runs in the background to detect where you are for secure gaming.
Barstool Casino Site Experience
The desktop site of Barstool sports is laid out well, offering a streamlined experience for new and experienced online casino players.
The lobby provides access to all available games, or you can narrow down your choices by selecting categories like Table Games, Casino Floor Games, Slots, and New.
Each category lists specific games with a description that includes betting limits, RTP, and additional info. Use your account to access the cashier, promotions, and contact customer support.
Overall, Barstool did a great job integrating casino games into its sports betting platform, ensuring that players can access quality titles from the best software developers.
Barstool Casino Games
The online casino at Barstool is small when it comes to the number of games on offer. There are just over 120 titles, but all the major categories are covered.
The largest selection is slot games, along with a nice collection of traditional table games, video poker, and live casino options.
Other casinos have more extensive portfolios to choose from, but Barstool Casino made sure to add player favorites despite the low title count.
Casino Online Slots
If you are looking for an extensive collection of gaming titles, this is the category you want to start with. With more than 100 slot titles, there is no shortage of games to pick from.
The range is vast, with slots based on popular television shows, vampires, Egyptian tales, jewel themes, jackpot slots, and much more.
Select a game and learn more about the title, including a description of the theme, the minimum, and maximum bet, plus the Return to Player percentage before playing.
Popular Slots at Barstool Casino:
- Divine Fortune
- Dead or Alive
- Fortune Coin
- Gonzo’s Quest
- Icy Wilds
- Red White & Blue
- Reel Rush
Unfortunately, the table games section at Barstool Casino is relatively small. The operator stuck with the traditional games like blackjack, roulette, and craps and offers simple variations. No bells and whistles here, just the basics.
If you are unfamiliar with certain table games but still want to play, select the game and click on the information section of the title.
There you will find rules and the paytable to explain better how the game is played.
Table Games at Barstool Casino:
- Roulette Advanced
- American Roulette
- Blackjack with Surrender
- European Roulette
- Roulette First Person
- Blackjack First Person
- French Roulette
- Auto Roulette
Live Dealer Games
One of the most popular sections at an online casino is live dealer. The live games are fun because they bring a realistic element to gameplay.
Each game is played in a live format, with decisions made by the player in real-time. At Barstool Casino, the operator focuses on offering the familiar titles that everyone provides. Nothing special here, just classic live gameplay.
Live Dealer Titles at Barstool:
- American Roulette Live
- Baccarat Live
- Blackjack Live (Several tables)
- Infinite Blackjack
- Auto Roulette Live
In general, nothing, in particular, stands out as spectacular at Barstool Casino. The site operates in a streamlined fashion, similar to other sports betting operators with a casino addition within its platform.
However, there are a few features that should be noted. First, we have live dealer promotions. If you are a fan of live dealers, you can take part in regular promotions to build your bankroll. Barstool also offers a comprehensive rewards plan to help you earn incentives while you play your favorite games.
- Live Dealer Promotions: Barstool Casino offers an excellent selection of bonuses for players. The promotions can vary from month to month. Still, in general, players have access to drawings to win bonus cash from playing live dealer games or bonuses for wagering a specific amount of money on live dealer blackjack, baccarat, or roulette.
- Reward Program: The online gaming operator offers a rewards program for its members known as mychoice. As you play casino games, you earn mychoice tier points and mycash. Earn 1 Tier Point for every $12 of coin-in on slots and video poker games. Earn 1 Tier point as well for every $25 wagered on table games. Take the mycash you accumulate and use it to buy Barstool merch, free play, dining comps, and hotel stays.
- Online Sportsbook: fully fuctional online betting sites that provides competative sports betting odds on all professional sports in the US.
Deposit & Withdrawals
To play casino games with real money at Barstool, you must make a deposit. The brand offers several methods for deposit, including credit and debit cards. All deposit methods have a minimum requirement of $10.
When you earn a few wins and are ready to withdraw, there are four options for removing funds from your account. Barstool Casino uses only the best methods for your banking needs to ensure smooth and secure transactions.
- PayPal: Deposit limits start at $10. You can use an existing PayPal balance or add funds to your PayPal account to deposit at Barstool Sports. The funds will be added instantly to your account.
- Credit/Debit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and mycash are accepted. Limits will be based on card type, and fees may apply.
- Play+ Prepaid Card: use your bank account, debit/credit card, or PayPal via Play+ to add funds. Limits are based on your card. Once a deposit is made with this method, funds are immediately available.
- Wire Transfer: Deposit funds directly from your banking account by using Wire Transfer. Funds are not immediately available in some cases as the wire transfer can only be processed during regular banking hours.
- Apple Pay: This contactless payment option is offered on Apple devices and can be used to deposit funds. The type of card you use will dictate if there are any fees associated with the transaction.
- PayNearMe: This option requires a few extra steps to deposit. Go online and select your deposit amount and receive a barcode for the transaction. Visit a local PayNearMe retailer such as CVS or a 7-Eleven and provide the barcode. Once scanned, the funds will be placed in your Barstool account.
- Online Banking: This is a fast way to add funds to your account. Select the amount of deposit, the bank you use, and sign in to get started. Once transferred, funds are instantly available for wagering.
- ACH/Echeck: Barstool uses VIP Preferred for all ACH/e-Check transactions. Transfer funds directly from your checking/savings account to Barstool. You must enroll in VIP Preferred first, and the account will set your deposit limit. You can view this limit on the Deposit page.
- Online Banking: Use the same account you added money to your Barstool bankroll to withdraw. Select the amount you wish to transfer and choose your account to get started.
- Play+ Prepaid Card: With Play+, you can withdraw funds from your Barstool Casino account using an ATM or location where Discover is accepted.
- ACH/e-check: Withdraw funds in 3 to 5 business days by using VIP Preferred.
- Check by Mail: Request a paper check, and you will receive payment in the mail within a 14-day time frame. You must withdraw $250 or more to use this method.
- PayPal: Easily and instantly transfer funds from your Barstool account to PayPal.
Barstool Casino State Restrictions
Online casino gaming is restricted in some states within the US. Only a handful of states have legalized casino services online, and you must be located within the borders of these states to access games.
For Barstool Sports, the brand offers sports betting in several regions of the country. However, its online casino operations are only provided in Pennsylvania and Michigan. The brand plans to branch out as legalization becomes more prevalent.
The rewards program at Barstool Casino is known as mychoice rewards. This program provides you with tier points and mycash based on wagering activity.
You can earn points in the sportsbook as well as the casino. Earn one tier point for $12 in slot and video poker play. One tier point is also awarded for every $25 wagered on table games.
Rewards provided by the program include hotel stays, dining comps, free play, and more at more than 35 locations across the United States.
Barstool makes it easy to contact support from the app or desktop site. Simply click on the Contact Support section and review common topics like technical support, deposits and withdrawals, casino info, and more.
Live Support is offered as well, which allows you to speak to someone quickly about any concerns or questions you may have. The Contact page also provides a callback option, where support will reach out to you or email you.
Barstool Safety And Security
Online casino players can rest easy with an account at Barstool Casino. The operator has a long track record of secure operations, with all precautions to protect your personal and financial information.
Data encryption is used for your protection, and all games are tested for fairness before going live at the site. In each state where Barstool Casino operates, the brand must adhere to the rules and regulations of a governing body.
The regulator makes sure that Barstool is compliant and provides the essential security measures needed to protect players.
About the author
He is a sports nut that has spent his whole life watching every sport on offer in the United Kingdom. In 2015, he started watching Football and Bas...[Read full bio]