How To Bet NFL On Betway App
Simply sign up, make a deposit and place your first wager.
f the bet loses, Betway will give you the amount of your wager back in free bets up to $1,000.
This page contains references to products from one of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Terms apply to the offers listed on this page. For an explanation of our Affiliate Policy, visit this page.
In the United States, the NFL is the most popular sport to bet on.
Even globally, you will find that American football is the second most popular sport behind soccer.
Because of its immense popularity, sportsbooks will feature NFL markets front and center.
While smaller sportsbooks may only have select and more basic NFL betting markets, the larger, more notable mobile sportsbooks like Betway will have it all.
At Betway Sportsbook, you will find just about every NFL betting market known to man.
While in the offseason, Betway features NFL future bets. Meanwhile, during the actual NFL season, you can bet on anything from same-game parlays to player props and so much more.
Betway even offers some of the best bonuses and promos in the industry for NFL markets. I mean, who doesn’t like free money am I right?
In this guide, I will review NFL betting at Betway Sportsbook in its entirety and by the end, you too will want to sign up for a new account so you won’t miss out on some of the best NFL betting action in the business.
How To Bet On NFL At Betway Sportsbook
Betting on the NFL at Betway is simple. Whether you are a seasoned sports bettor or you are new to the practice, you will get the hang of it quickly.
Below, I will show you how to bet on the NFL at Betway Sportsbook in just a few easy steps:
Signing Up For A Betway Sportsbook Account
Before you can even place your first NFL bet at Betway, you must first register for a new account. And there are two ways to sign up.
First, you have to visit Betway Sportsbook, which is offered at both the Apple and the Android app stores.
Then, during the sign-up process, you will be asked to enter a promo code which you don’t need to do.
You will still activate and secure your new user welcome bonus exclusive to readers of BestOdds.com.
If you want to bypass the promo code, you also have the option of clicking the direct signup link
Placing An NFL Bet At Betway Sportsbook
- Sign up for Betway Sportsbook
- Now that you have signed up for Betway, log in to your new account
- Navigate to the NFL tab and click on it so you will be redirected to the NFL betting page
- Find the NFL market you want to bet on then click on it. Then, it will appear on your betting slip
- Now enter the amount to want to wager on this bet
- Look over your bet slip and make sure it is exactly how you want, and click on the submit bet button to complete the process
Betway Sportsbook Betting Rules For NFL
If you want to be a more successful sports bettor, then it is imperative that you know the rules of every sportsbook you frequent.
Knowing the rules and how your sportsbook grades their bets could be the difference between a win, a loss, and a push, which directly impacts your bankroll and your pocket.
For example, some operators will void a bet ticket if a game is abandoned while in play.
Meanwhile, other sportsbooks will allow a bet to have action if at least 55 minutes of the matchup has been completed.
Depending on where you placed your bet, you could have a voided bet or a winning bet if you picked the right side to win or lose.
Moneyline bets are the most simplistic forms of bet types.
All you have to do is pick the side you think will win the game outright. Moneyline odds are set by bookmakers according to one team’s ability over their opponent.
To win a moneyline bet, the side you picked must win the game outright. Overtime is included in the final score.
Points Spread Rules
When you place a points spread bet, your wager is based on the number of points a team will win or lose by.
If you bet on the favorite, that team must win by more points than the predetermined number shown on your bet slip.
When you take the underdog, the team you bet on must win the game outright or lose by fewer points than the number shown on your slip.
To win a points spread wager, the side you picked must cover the spread, which does include overtime.
When you bet on an over/under total wager, you are betting on the total amount of expected points combined by the two teams in a game.
If you take the over, the final score must be more combined points than the number shown on your bet slip.
When you bet on the under, the total amount of combined points must come in lower than the number shown.
In the event that the final score is the same as the number you bet on, your bet will be a push and you will get your stake back.
Player / Team Props Rules
Prop Bets are also referred to as proposition bets in select regions.
These wagers are not associated with the game’s outcome or final score. Instead, prop bets are correlated to a unique occurrence during a game.
Betway Sportsbook offers its users player props, team props, game props, and exotic props.
Game props and team props focus on an individual outcome during a game. These types of props are not based on a player’s performance.
Here are some examples of game props and team props:
- Over/Under first down markets
- Which team will score first?
- Over/under 5.5 total field goals
Player props are centered around a particular player’s statistical production in a select category and are not tied to the final score or outcome of the game.
Here are a few examples of player props you will find at Betway:
- Austin Ekeler receiving yards over/under 26.5
- Will Michael Gallup score a touchdown?
- Joey Bosa over/under 0.5 sacks
Here are some important NFL betting rules that you should remember at Betway:
- For a bet to have action, games must start and be played according to the NFL’s game week (Thursday through Wednesday)
- Unless noted otherwise, all bets will include overtime
- In the playoffs, 3-way moneylines do not include overtime. They are settled at full-time
- Bets are settled according to the stats provided by NFL.com
- For player props, the player you bet on must play at least one snap for a bet to have action
- Forfeited games will not count toward bet settlement
Parlay bets are wagers that combine two or more bet selections into a single bet slip. Each individual bet selection in your parlay is called a leg.
To win your parlay bet, all of the legs inside of it must be successful. If even one leg loses, your entire ticket will be graded as a loss.
Betway Sportsbooks offers its users the opportunity to create a same-game parlay (SGP). With same-game parlays, all of its legs are created from a single game.
Like your standard parlay, all of an SGP’s legs must win for your betting ticket to cash.
First To Score TD Rules
All touchdown scorer bets will be graded the same.
However, there is one major difference with touchdown scorer, which is dependent on whether you bet on an anytime touchdown scorer market or a first touchdown scorer market.
I will review the rules below:
- The player you bet on must possess the ball and carry it over the goal line
- The passer of the football will not get credit for a touchdown scorer bet
- If you bet on the first touchdown scorer, the player you bet on must score the first touchdown of the game
- When you bet on an anytime touchdown scorer, the player you bet on must score at any point during the game, including overtime
- If a game is abandoned, any touchdown score bets that have already been cashed will stand. All others will void
- The player you bet on must not be on the inactive list at NFL.com.If he is, the bet will void.
Quality Of NFL Betting Line / Odds At Betway Sportsbook
From sportsbook to sportsbook, you will find that odds and lines will vary.
Even at the top sportsbooks likeBetway, you will see that their lines and odds may be better, worse, or the same as other operators. This is normal in the sports betting industry.
For the times that Betway’s lines and odds are not up to par, be sure to check out their promotions page.
Here, you will find bet boosts and promos that may not only even out the odds on a particular NFL market, but these promos could make the odds even better than what you will find at another operator.
Betway Sportsbook Bonus For NFL Betting
Since the NFL is a significant money maker for both sportsbooks and sports bettors alike, you will find lucrative promos and bonuses leading up to and throughout the NFL season.
Sportsbooks like Betway will deploy this strategy to not only attract new bettors with big-time new user welcome bonuses, but they also want to keep the customers they already have by offering terrific ongoing promos for existing users.
Here are some of the promos you can expect from Betway for NFL markets:
- Risk-free bet up to $250 (new users)
- NFL overtime insurance – bet $20 and get $20 if your team loses in overtime
- Live bet and get – bet $10 on a live NFL market and get a $5 free bet
- NFL parlay booster
Don’t forget to visit our Sportsbook promos for the most up to day betting bonuses