Warriors vs. Celtics Player Props | Jordan Poole | Friday
The Boston Celtics host the Golden State Warriors on Friday June 10th, 9:10pm ET at TD Garden. The Golden State Warriors are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +135.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Boston Celtics is -162. The Celtics are a 4-point favorite. The over/under is set at 214.5 points.
In the last 5 matchups between the Celtics and Warriors, the Celtics won three times and the Warriors won twice. Their most recent matchup on June 8, 2022 ended 116-100 with the Boston Celtics taking the win.
Jordan Poole Season Stats
- Jordan Poole averages 18.5 points, 4.0 assists, 3.4 rebounds, and 0.8 steals per contest.
- Poole’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Celtics is set at 11.5 which is 7 less than his season average of 18.5.
- Jordan Poole is 73 of 95 in the Over Points market, winning 76.8% of the time.
- Poole’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Celtics is set at 2.5 which is 1.5 less than his season average of 4.0.
- Jordan Poole is 72 of 95 in the Over Assists market, winning 75.8% of the time.
- Poole’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Boston Celtics is set at 2.5 which is 0.9 less than his season average of 3.4.
- Jordan Poole is 57 of 95 in the Over Rebounds market, winning 60.0% of the time.
Jordan Poole Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Jordan Poole Stats vs. Boston
- Poole is averaging 29 points per game against the Celtics, 17.5 more than his point prop bet total for this game (11.5).
- Poole averages 2 rebounds per game against the Celtics. That is 0.5 less than his prop total (2.5) for this game.
- Poole averages 3 assists in matchups with the Celtics, 0.5 more than his prop bet total for this game.
- Jordan Poole has recorded three or more assists in 11 of the Warriors’ last 12 road games.
Boston Celtics Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.