Timberwolves vs. Rockets Player Props | Anthony Edwards | Monday
The Houston Rockets host the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday January 23rd, 10:01am ET at Toyota Center. The Houston Rockets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 182.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Minnesota Timberwolves is -217. The Timberwolves are a 5.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Rockets and Timberwolves have met three times this season, with the Rockets winning none and the Timberwolves winning three times. Their most recent matchup on January 21, 2023 ended 113-104 with the Minnesota Timberwolves taking the win.
Anthony Edwards Season Stats
- Anthony Edwards averages 24.1 points, 4.4 assists, 6.0 rebounds, and 1.7 steals per contest.
- Edwards’ points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Houston Rockets is set at 27.5 which is 3.4 more than his season average of 24.1.
- Anthony Edwards is 30 of 48 in the Under Points market, winning 62.5% of the time.
- Edwards’ assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Houston Rockets is set at 4.5 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 4.4.
- Edwards’ rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Houston Rockets is set at 6.5 which is 0.5 more than his season average of 6.0.
- Anthony Edwards is 29 of 48 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 60.4% of the time.
- Anthony Edwards is 38 of 48 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 79.2% of the time.
Anthony Edwards Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Anthony Edwards Stats vs. Houston
- Edwards is averaging 28 points per game against the Rockets, 0.5 more than his point prop bet total for this game (27.5).
- Edwards averages 4 rebounds per game against the Rockets. That is 2.5 less than his prop total (6.5) for this game.
- Edwards averages 3.3 assists in matchups with the Rockets, 1.2 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Houston Rockets Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.