Timberwolves vs. Kings Player Props | Kevin Huerter | Monday
The Sacramento Kings host the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday, 10:00 PM ET at Golden 1 Center. The Minnesota Timberwolves are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +163.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Sacramento Kings is -194. The Kings are a -4.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 240 points.
The Kings and Timberwolves have met 3 times this season, with the Kings winning once and the Timberwolves winning twice.
Kevin’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Kevin Huerter (SAC) has stayed under his points prop in 109 of his last 149 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.10% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 17.5 (-111) are at MGM.
Kevin’s stats vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
Kevin’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Timberwolves at Kings
- The Over is 4-0-1 in Kings games in their last 5 games
- The Kings are 5-2 ATS as favorites in their last 7 games
- The Kings are 6-1 as favorites in their last 7 games
- The Kings are 7-3 at home in their last 10 games
- The Kings are 5-2 ATS after they failed to cover in their last 7 games
Kevin’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||113.83||3||2.0|
|PtsAgst / Gm||115.83||29||4.0|
Kevin’s Notable Teammates
- Harrison Barnes (SAC) has stayed under his steals prop in 8 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 25.66% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-120) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.