Thunder vs. Hawks Player Props | Shai Gilgeous-Alexander | Wednesday
The Oklahoma City Thunder host the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday January 25th, 7:26am ET at Paycom Center. The Oklahoma City Thunder are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of -104.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Atlanta Hawks is -114. The Hawks are a 1-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on December 5, 2022, the Thunder won by a score of 121-114.
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Season Stats
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander averages 30.7 points, 5.5 assists, 4.8 rebounds, and 1.7 steals per contest.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Atlanta Hawks is set at 29.5 which is 1.2 less than his season average of 30.7.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is 27 of 43 in the Over Points market, winning 62.8% of the time.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Atlanta Hawks is set at 5.5 which is the same as his season average of 5.5.
- Gilgeous-Alexander’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Atlanta Hawks is set at 4.5 which is 0.3 less than his season average of 4.8.
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander Stats vs. Atlanta
- Gilgeous-Alexander is averaging 35 points per game against the Hawks, 5.5 more than his point prop bet total for this game (29.5).
- Gilgeous-Alexander averages 6 rebounds per game against the Hawks. That is 1.5 more than his prop total (4.5) for this game.
- Gilgeous-Alexander averages 5 assists in matchups with the Hawks, 0.5 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Atlanta Hawks Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.