Stars vs. Oilers Player Props | Roope Hintz | Thursday
The Edmonton Oilers host the Dallas Stars on Thursday, 9:00 PM ET at Rogers Place. The Dallas Stars are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +115.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Edmonton Oilers is -136. The Oilers are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Oilers and Stars have met twice this season, with the Oilers winning once and the Stars winning once.
Roope’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Roope Hintz (DAL) has gone over his points prop in 8 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.46% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-159) are at DraftKings.
Roope’s stats vs. Edmonton Oilers
Roope’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Stars at Oilers
- The Over is 34-12-2 in Oilers games in their last 48 games
- The Oilers are 5-0 ATS at home in their last 5 games
- The Oilers are 4-1 at home in their last 5 games
- The Over is 13-5 in Oilers games after last game went over the goals total in their last 18 games
- The Oilers are 5-2 ATS against a top 10 defense in their last 7 games
Roope’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.35||5||0.3|
|GAgst / Gm||3.17||18||0.1|
Roope’s Notable Teammates
- Connor McDavid (EDM) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 22 of his last 28 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 16.54% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 3.5 (-159) are at DraftKings
- Ryan Nugent-Hopkins (EDM) has gone over his assists prop in 10 of his last 14 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.40% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-149) are at DraftKings
- Connor McDavid (EDM) has gone over his points prop in 9 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.10% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (-169) are at DraftKings
- Leon Draisaitl (EDM) has stayed under his assists prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 18.97% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (115) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.