Spurs vs. Pelicans Player Props | Sandro Mamukelashvili | Tuesday
The New Orleans Pelicans host the San Antonio Spurs on Tuesday, 8:00 PM ET at Smoothie King Center. The San Antonio Spurs are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +583.
As favorite, the moneyline for the New Orleans Pelicans is -865. The Pelicans are a -13 favorite. The over/under is set at 232.5 points.
The Pelicans and Spurs have met 3 times this season, with the Pelicans winning 3 times and the Spurs winning none.
Sandro’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Sandro Mamukelashvili (SA) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 43 of his last 51 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 17.45% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-222) are at DraftKings.
Sandro’s stats vs. New Orleans Pelicans
Sandro’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Spurs at Pelicans
- The Pelicans are 4-1 ATS against the Spurs in their last 5 games
- The Over is 6-2 in Spurs games in their last 8 games
- The Spurs are 6-1 ATS against the Pelicans on the road in their last 7 games
- The Over is 11-4 in Spurs games after last game stayed under the points total in their last 15 games
- The Over is 2-8 in Pelicans games in their last 10 games
Sandro’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||113.66||4||1.9|
|PtsAgst / Gm||114.33||24||2.5|
Sandro’s Notable Teammates
- Naji Marshall (NO) has gone over his assists prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 16.37% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (-161) are at MGM
- Naji Marshall (NO) has gone over his points prop in 8 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 15.70% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 6.5 (-128) are at MGM
- Josh Richardson (NO) has gone over his points prop in 48 of his last 67 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.21% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 8.5 (-120) are at MGM
- Trey Murphy III (NO) has gone over his steals prop in 8 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.05% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-233) are at DraftKings
- Herbert Jones (NO) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.17% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (100) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.