Sabres vs. Leafs Player Props | Dylan Cozens | Monday
The Toronto Maple Leafs host the Buffalo Sabres on Monday, 7:30 PM ET at Scotiabank Arena. The Buffalo Sabres are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +209.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Toronto Maple Leafs is -258. The Leafs are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 7 goals.
The Leafs and Sabres have met twice this season, with the Leafs winning twice and the Sabres winning none.
Dylan’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Dylan Cozens (BUF) has stayed under his assists prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.30% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-250) are at MGM.
Dylan’s stats vs. Toronto Maple Leafs
Dylan’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Sabres at Leafs
- The Leafs are 4-1 at home in their last 5 games
- The Leafs are 5-1 ATS in the eastern timezone in their last 6 games
- The Sabres are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- The Sabres are 5-2 ATS against the Leafs in their last 7 games
- The Sabres are 4-1 ATS as underdogs in their last 5 games
Dylan’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||3.46||4||0.4|
|GAgst / Gm||2.96||14||-0.1|
Dylan’s Notable Teammates
- John Tavares (TOR) has stayed under his assists prop in 5 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 11.62% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-118) are at MGM
- Mitch Marner (TOR) has stayed under his assists prop in 70 of his last 83 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 15.79% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-175) are at MGM
- Auston Matthews (TOR) has stayed under his points prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 16.76% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (-149) are at MGM
- Mitch Marner (TOR) has stayed under his points prop in 59 of his last 83 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 26.93% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 1.5 (105) are at MGM
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.