Mavericks vs. Wizards Player Props | Spencer Dinwiddie | Tuesday
The Dallas Mavericks host the Washington Wizards on Tuesday January 24th, 10:24am ET at American Airlines Center. The Washington Wizards are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 239.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Dallas Mavericks is -292. The Mavericks are a 7.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on November 10, 2022, the Wizards won by a score of 113-105.
Spencer Dinwiddie Season Stats
- Spencer Dinwiddie averages 16.8 points, 5.2 assists, 3.0 rebounds, and 0.8 steals per contest.
- Dinwiddie’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Washington Wizards is set at 18.0 which is 1.2 more than his season average of 16.8.
- Dinwiddie’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Washington Wizards is set at 5.3 which is 0.1 more than his season average of 5.2.
- Dinwiddie’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Washington Wizards is set at 3.5 which is 0.5 more than his season average of 3.0.
- Spencer Dinwiddie is 26 of 47 in the Over 3-Pointers made market, winning 55.3% of the time.
Spencer Dinwiddie Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Spencer Dinwiddie Stats vs. Washington
- Dinwiddie is averaging 33 points per game against the Wizards, 15 more than his point prop bet total for this game (18.0).
- Dinwiddie averages 4 rebounds per game against the Wizards. That is 0.5 more than his prop total (3.5) for this game.
- Dinwiddie averages 6 assists in matchups with the Wizards, 0.7 more than his prop bet total for this game.
Washington Wizards Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.