Knicks vs. Celtics Player Props | Julius Randle | Sunday
The Boston Celtics host the New York Knicks on Sunday, 7:30 PM ET at TD Garden. The New York Knicks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +179.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Boston Celtics is -217. The Celtics are a -5.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 227.5 points.
The Celtics and Knicks have met 3 times this season, with the Celtics winning once and the Knicks winning twice.
Julius’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Julius Randle (NY) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 32 of his last 38 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 37.36% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 8.5 (-118) are at FanDuel.
Julius’s stats vs. Boston Celtics
Julius’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Knicks at Celtics
- The Celtics are 8-2 as favorites in their last 10 games
- The Celtics are 5-1 at home in their last 6 games
- The Knicks are 8-0 ATS in their last 8 games
- The Knicks are 5-1 ATS as underdogs in their last 6 games
- The Knicks are 5-1 as underdogs in their last 6 games
Julius’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||112.59||13||0.9|
|PtsAgst / Gm||107.92||2||-3.8|
Julius’s Notable Teammates
- Al Horford (BOS) has gone over his 3pt-fg-made prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.91% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (-172) are at FanDuel
- Marcus Smart (BOS) has gone over his points prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.33% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 12.5 (100) are at FanDuel
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.