Kings vs. Bulls Player Props | Harrison Barnes | Wednesday
The Chicago Bulls host the Sacramento Kings on Wednesday, 8:00 PM ET at United Center. The Chicago Bulls are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of -105.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Sacramento Kings is -114. The Kings are a -1 favorite. The over/under is set at 239 points.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 15, 2023, the Kings won by a score of 110-101.
Harrison’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Harrison Barnes (SAC) has stayed under his steals prop in 6 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.04% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-149) are at DraftKings.
Harrison’s stats vs. Chicago Bulls
Harrison’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Kings at Bulls
- The Over is 4-1 in Bulls games in their last 5 games
- The Bulls are 15-6 ATS after a win in their last 21 games
- The Bulls are 7-1 ATS after three or more days of rest in their last 8 games
- The Kings are 7-3 ATS in their last 10 games
- The Over is 12-4 in Kings games in their last 16 games
Harrison’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||109.19||25||-2.6|
|PtsAgst / Gm||111.90||18||0.1|
Harrison’s Notable Teammates
- Nikola Vucevic (CHI) has gone over his total-rebounds prop in 23 of his last 32 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 10.69% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 10.5 (-133) are at MGM
- Patrick Beverley (CHI) has gone over his blocked-shots prop in 6 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 10.02% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (105) are at MGM
- DeMar DeRozan (CHI) has gone over his steals prop in 6 of his last 8 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.46% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 0.5 (-182) are at MGM
- Patrick Beverley (CHI) has gone over his assists prop in 8 of his last 11 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.41% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 3.5 (115) are at MGM
- DeMar DeRozan (CHI) has stayed under his points prop in 9 of his last 12 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 3.45% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 23.5 (-118) are at MGM
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.