Islanders vs. Sharks Player Props | Alexander Barabanov | Saturday
The San Jose Sharks host the New York Islanders on Saturday, 10:30 PM ET at SAP Center at San Jose. The San Jose Sharks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +145.
As favorite, the moneyline for the New York Islanders is -171. The Islanders are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6 goals.
In their first and only matchup this season on March 18, 2023, the Islanders won by a score of 5-2.
Alexander’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Alexander Barabanov (SJ) has stayed under his assists prop in 11 of his last 15 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 1.53% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-179) are at DraftKings.
Alexander’s stats vs. New York Islanders
Alexander’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Islanders at Sharks
- The Sharks are 5-2 ATS against a top 10 defense in their last 7 games
- The Over is 4-1 in Islanders games in their last 5 games
- The Islanders are 5-2 as favorites in their last 7 games
- The Islanders are 5-1 ATS on the road in their last 6 games
- The Over is 4-0-1 in Islanders games after last game went over the goals total in their last 5 games
Alexander’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||2.88||22||-0.2|
|GAgst / Gm||3.38||28||0.3|
Alexander’s Notable Teammates
- William Eklund (SJ) has stayed under his assists prop in 6 of his last 6 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.84% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-200) are at DraftKings
- Logan Couture (SJ) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 5 of his last 7 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 6.80% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-110) are at DraftKings
- Tomas Hertl (SJ) has stayed under his assists prop in 8 of his last 10 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 13.68% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-135) are at DraftKings
- William Eklund (SJ) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 12 of his last 16 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 20.08% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-164) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NHL player props computer prediction.
NHL Prop Cheat Sheet
The NHL player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NHL player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.