Indiana Pacers vs. Chicago Bulls Betting Odds & Game Analysis | November 22
The Chicago Bulls (12-5) host the Indiana Pacers (7-11) at United Center, starting at 8:00 PM ET on Monday, November 22, 2021. The Bulls are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 208.5.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the NBA matchup between the Chicago Bulls and Indiana Pacers in which the Bulls are currently the clear pick among bettors at regulated sportsbooks to claim victory.
Chicago Vs. Indiana Moneyline Betting Action
Bulls stats and betting info
Betting trends for Chicago
- So far this season, Chicago has compiled a 12-5-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Bulls are 5-1 against the spread.
- Out of Chicago’s 17 games with a set total, seven have hit the over (41.2%).
- This season, Chicago games have gone over this game’s 208.5-point total 11 times.
- On average, the Bulls have seen a 216.1 over/under in their games this season, 7.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The Bulls have been favored on the moneyline 10 total times this season. They’ve gone 8-2 in those games.
- Chicago is 5-1 (winning 83.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline favorite of -155 or shorter.
- The Bulls have an implied moneyline win probability of 60.8% in this game.
Key players for Chicago
- DeMar DeRozan: 26.8 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (16-for-44)
- Zach LaVine: 26.5 PTS, 49 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (48-for-124)
- Lonzo Ball: 12.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 41.7 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (51-for-117)
- Nikola Vucevic: 13.6 PTS, 10.9 REB, 1.2 STL, 39.5 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (12-for-45)
- Alex Caruso: 7.5 PTS, 2.2 STL, 39.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (14-for-49)
Bulls Injuries: Patrick Williams: Out (Left Wrist), Nikola Vucevic: Out (Health and safety protocols), Javonte Green: Day To Day (Ankle)
Pacers stats and betting info
Betting trends for Indiana
- Chicago has a 12-5-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point favorites this season, the Bulls are 5-1 against the spread.
- In Chicago’s 17 games with a set total, seven have hit the over (41.2%).
- There have been 10 Indiana games that have finished with a combined score higher than 208.5 points this season.
- The over/under for this game is 8.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Pacers’ games this season (216.9 points).
- The Pacers have entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won three of those games.
- This season, Indiana has won two of its four games when they’re the underdog by at least +134 on the moneyline.
- The oddsmakers’ moneyline implies a 42.7% chance of a victory for the Pacers.
Key players for Indiana
- Domantas Sabonis: 17.8 PTS, 11.1 REB, 1.3 STL, 57.3 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (16-for-53)
- Myles Turner: 12.7 PTS, 7.4 REB, 3 BLK, 52.6 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (33-for-82)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 21.2 PTS, 6 AST, 46.6 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (25-for-77)
- T.J. McConnell: 9.2 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.1 STL, 51.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
- Chris Duarte: 13.4 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (31-for-79)
Pacers Injuries: T.J. Warren: Out (Foot)
Pick for Bulls vs. Pacers
The Bulls are favored to win over the Pacers based on our in-depth games analysis combined with the bet split data from regulated betting sites.
Enjoyed reading this game analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!