Hornets vs. Rockets Player Props | Mason Plumlee | Wednesday
The Houston Rockets host the Charlotte Hornets on Wednesday January 18th, 10:26am ET at Toyota Center. The Houston Rockets are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 108.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Charlotte Hornets is -128. The Hornets are a 2-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
Mason Plumlee Season Stats
- Mason Plumlee averages 11.4 points, 3.7 assists, 9.8 rebounds, and 0.6 steals per contest.
- Plumlee’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Houston Rockets is set at 14.5 which is 3.1 more than his season average of 11.4.
- Mason Plumlee is 33 of 45 in the Under Points market, winning 73.3% of the time.
- Plumlee’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Houston Rockets is set at 3.5 which is 0.2 less than his season average of 3.7.
- Mason Plumlee is 24 of 45 in the Over Assists market, winning 53.3% of the time.
- Plumlee’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Houston Rockets is set at 11.5 which is 1.7 more than his season average of 9.8.
- Mason Plumlee is 30 of 45 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 66.7% of the time.
Mason Plumlee Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Houston Rockets Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.