Hawks vs. Bulls Player Props | Trae Young | Monday
The Chicago Bulls host the Atlanta Hawks on Monday January 23rd, 10:01am ET at United Center. The Atlanta Hawks are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of -105.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Chicago Bulls is -113. The Bulls are a 1-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
The Bulls and Hawks have met twice this season, with the Bulls winning once and the Hawks winning once. Their most recent matchup on December 21, 2022 ended 110-108 with the Chicago Bulls taking the win.
Trae Young Season Stats
- Trae Young averages 27.1 points, 9.8 assists, 2.9 rebounds, and 1.0 steals per contest.
- Young’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Chicago Bulls is set at 26.5 which is 0.6 less than his season average of 27.1.
- Young’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Chicago Bulls is set at 10.5 which is 0.7 more than his season average of 9.8.
- Trae Young is 27 of 42 in the Under Assists market, winning 64.3% of the time.
- Young’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Chicago Bulls is set at 2.5 which is 0.4 less than his season average of 2.9.
- Trae Young is 29 of 42 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 69.1% of the time.
Trae Young Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Trae Young Stats vs. Chicago
- Young is averaging 26.5 points per game against the Bulls, the same as his point prop bet total for this game (26.5).
- Young averages 4 rebounds per game against the Bulls. That is 1.5 more than his prop total (2.5) for this game.
- Young averages 10 assists in matchups with the Bulls, 0.5 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Chicago Bulls Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.