Clippers vs. Bulls Player Props | Eric Bledsoe | Sunday
Eric Bledsoe’s Los Angeles Clippers face the Chicago Bulls on Sunday at 9:30 PM ET.
In this story, we are digging into Bledsoe’s stats and trends to help you make the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Welcome to the BestOdds NBA player props betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Eric Bledsoe’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Bledsoe Season Stats
- Bledsoe is putting up 10.3 points, 4.5 assists and 3.8 rebounds per game.
- The 12.5-point total set for Bledsoe on Sunday is 2.2 more points than his season scoring average.
- Bledsoe’s per-game rebound average of 3.8 is 0.3 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (3.5).
- Bledsoe has averaged 14.8 combined points and assists per game, 1.7 less than his PA prop bet total — 16.5 — for Sunday’s matchup.
- Bledsoe has played 12 games this season, scoring more than 12.5 points in three of them.
- Through 12 games played this season, Bledsoe’s single-game rebound total has gone over 3.5 boards six times.
Bledsoe’s Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||PTS Share||REB||REB Share||AST||3PM||3PM Share||3PT %||FGM Share||FG %|
Player Performance vs. Chicago
- Bledsoe averages 14.5 points per game against the Bulls, 2.0 more than his over/under for this outing.
- Bledsoe pulls down 4.2 rebounds per game in matchups against the Bulls, 0.7 more than his prop total for this contest.
- Bledsoe racks up assists against the Bulls at a higher rate — 1.9 more per game — than his prop bet over/under for this matchup.
- In games against the Bulls, Bledsoe averages 1.2 made threes, which is 0.3 fewer than this contest’s over/under.
- Bledsoe has a combined points, rebounds and assists average against the Bulls that is 4.6 higher than his prop bet total for this contest.
- Bledsoe averages 18.7 combined points and rebounds in games against the Bulls, 3.2 more than his prop bet over/under in this outing.
- Bledsoe’s 19.9 combined points and assists in games against the Bulls are 3.4 more than his prop in this matchup.
Chicago Bulls Stat Rankings
|Average Per Game||Rank|
Enjoyed reading this analysis? We are working hard to get you actionable insights so you can use them while betting NBA same day parlay. BestOdds is your destination for all sports betting and casino information, education, and sign-up offers.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!