Cavaliers vs. Warriors Player Props | Darius Garland | Friday
The Cleveland Cavaliers host the Golden State Warriors on Friday January 20th, 12:14pm ET at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse. The Golden State Warriors are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of 244.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Cleveland Cavaliers is -304. The Cavaliers are a 7.5-point favorite. The over/under is set at points.
In their first and only matchup this season on November 11, 2022, the Warriors won by a score of 106-101.
Darius Garland Season Stats
- Darius Garland averages 21.5 points, 8.0 assists, 2.9 rebounds, and 1.2 steals per contest.
- Garland’s points line for tonight’s matchup vs. Golden State Warriors is set at 23.5 which is 2 more than his season average of 21.5.
- Darius Garland is 27 of 37 in the Under Points market, winning 73.0% of the time.
- Garland’s assists line for tonight’s matchup vs. Golden State Warriors is set at 8.5 which is 0.5 more than his season average of 8.0.
- Darius Garland is 23 of 37 in the Under Assists market, winning 62.2% of the time.
- Garland’s rebounds line for tonight’s matchup vs. Golden State Warriors is set at 3.5 which is 0.6 more than his season average of 2.9.
- Darius Garland is 24 of 37 in the Under Rebounds market, winning 64.9% of the time.
- Darius Garland is 24 of 37 in the Under 3-Pointers made market, winning 64.9% of the time.
Darius Garland Notable Teammates
|Name||PTS||REB||AST||3PM||3PT %||FG %|
Darius Garland Stats vs. Golden State
- Garland is averaging 15 points per game against the Warriors, 8.5 less than his point prop bet total for this game (23.5).
- Garland averages 3 rebounds per game against the Warriors. That is 0.5 less than his prop total (3.5) for this game.
- Garland averages 8 assists in matchups with the Warriors, 0.5 less than his prop bet total for this game.
Golden State Warriors Stat Rankings
|Avg Per Game||Rank|
NBA Computer Picks For Player Props
NBA computer player prop picks are betting recommendations made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a seasoned sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account various data points to come up with its prediction. Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer picks.
An in-house sports betting analyst performs the final check.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NBA Player Props across legal sportsbooks.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.