Bulls vs. Pistons Player Props | Patrick Beverley | Wednesday
The Detroit Pistons host the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday, 7:00 PM ET at Little Caesars Arena. The Detroit Pistons are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +190.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Chicago Bulls is -232. The Bulls are a -6 favorite. The over/under is set at 221.5 points.
The Pistons and Bulls have met twice this season, with the Pistons winning none and the Bulls winning twice.
Patrick’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Patrick Beverley (CHI) has stayed under his steals prop in 5 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 12.40% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (140) are at DraftKings.
Patrick’s stats vs. Detroit Pistons
Patrick’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Bulls at Pistons
- The Pistons are 5-1 ATS against a team with a losing record in their last 6 games
- The Bulls are 7-1 ATS against the Pistons in their last 8 games
- The Bulls are 6-2 ATS as favorites in their last 8 games
- The Bulls are 6-2 as favorites in their last 8 games
- The Bulls are 6-1 ATS against the Pistons on the road in their last 7 games
Patrick’s Team’s Standings
|Pts / Gm||107.19||28||-4.5|
|PtsAgst / Gm||112.00||19||0.3|
Patrick’s Notable Teammates
- Bojan Bogdanovic (DET) has gone over his points prop in 17 of his last 22 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 27.64% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 19.5 (-120) are at DraftKings
- Jaden Ivey (DET) has gone over his assists prop in 15 of his last 21 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 7.38% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 4.5 (-143) are at MGM
- Jaden Ivey (DET) has gone over his points prop in 4 of his last 5 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 5.34% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 15.5 (-115) are at MGM
- Killian Hayes (DET) has stayed under his blocked-shots prop in 25 of his last 32 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.40% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 0.5 (-227) are at MGM
- Bojan Bogdanovic (DET) has stayed under his total-rebounds prop in 28 of his last 38 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 4.78% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 4.5 (-145) are at DraftKings
NBA BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
NBA Prop Cheat Sheet
The NBA player prop cheat sheet is the fastest way to find the best prop bets for the day’s action.
We scan thousands of data points, betting odds, and historical inputs to find the streaks and value you need to make smarter prop bets.
Check out what the NBA player prop cheat sheet shows for today.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.