Buccaneers vs. Colts Player Props | Tom Brady | Week 12
There will be player props available for Tom Brady before he takes to the field for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX.
Brady’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-3) and the Indianapolis Colts (6-5) hit the field in Week 12 at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Welcome to the BestOdds betting breakdown where we use data from our industry leading partner, Sportradar, to identify performance trends in order to analyze Tom Brady’s chances of cashing in on his player prop totals in this game.
Brady Season Stats
- Brady has passed for 2,870 yards (318.9 per game) while completing 67.4% of his passes (254-for-377), with 27 touchdowns and seven interceptions.
- So far this season, Brady is seventh in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 1,450.
- He’s also rushed 15 times for 41 yards and one touchdown, averaging 4.6 yards per game.
- Brady has collected eight yards after contact as a rusher this season.
- He has accounted for 28 of his team’s 34 touchdowns on offense this season, or 82.4%.
Brady’s Notable Teammates
- Leonard Fournette has 486 yards on 112 carries (54.0 ypg), with four rushing touchdowns. He also has 38 catches for 284 yards (31.6 ypg).
- Chris Godwin’s stat line this year includes 57 catches for 717 yards and four touchdowns. He puts up 79.7 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 77 times.
- Mike Evans has 606 receiving yards on 41 receptions (66 targets), including nine touchdowns, for an average of 67.3 yards per game.
Player Performance vs. Indianapolis
- Indianapolis has allowed only one player to register over 300 passing yards in a game this season.
- Seven players have thrown for two or more touchdowns in a game against Indianapolis this season.
- The Colts have given up at least three passing touchdowns to only two opposing quarterbacks this season.
Indianapolis Colts Stat Rankings
|Pass Yds/Game Allowed||260.1 (16)|
|Pass Yds/Attempt Allowed||7.5 (20)|
|Rush Yds/Game Allowed||111.6 (15)|
|Rush Yds/Attempt Allowed||4.4 (19)|
|Total Yds/Game Allowed||358.5 (19)|
|Yards/Play Allowed||6.0 (23)|
|Points/Game Allowed||22.3 (12)|
BestOdds is the ultimate website for bettors new and old alike. We offer not just educational content but the latest news and best NFL player props across legal sportsbooks.
Support us by signing up to one of the legal sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!