Wings vs. Senators Player Props | Moritz Seider | Monday
The Ottawa Senators host the Detroit Red Wings on Monday, 7:00 PM ET at Canadian Tire Centre. The Detroit Red Wings are the underdog in the matchup, with a consensus moneyline of +115.
As favorite, the moneyline for the Ottawa Senators is -135. The Senators are a -1.5 favorite. The over/under is set at 6.5 goals.
The Senators and Wings have met twice this season, with the Senators winning once and the Wings winning once.
Moritz’s Most Popular Prop Bet
Moritz Seider (DET) has stayed under his shots-on-goal prop in 8 of his last 9 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 24.64% edge on the Under. Current best odds: U 2.5 (-164) are at DraftKings.
Moritz’s stats vs. Ottawa Senators
Moritz’s Season Stats
Key Betting Trends for Wings at Senators
- The Senators are 4-1 ATS against the Wings in their last 5 games
- The Senators are 6-1 as favorites in their last 7 games
- The Senators are 4-1 ATS against a team with a losing record in their last 5 games
- The Wings are 7-2 ATS in their last 9 games
- The Wings are 6-2 ATS as underdogs in their last 8 games
Moritz’s Team’s Standings
|G / Gm||2.85||24||-0.2|
|GAgst / Gm||3.40||29||0.4|
Moritz’s Notable Teammates
- Thomas Chabot (OTT) has gone over his shots-on-goal prop in 32 of his last 36 games. BestOdds is projecting about a 39.56% edge on the Over. Current best odds: O 1.5 (-154) are at DraftKings
NHL BestOdds Edge Pick For Player Props
BestOdds Edge player prop picks are betting predictions made by an AI computer algorithm with a final check by a professional sports bettor.
The AI algorithm takes into account multiple data points to come up with its recommendation.
Betting trends, game venue, line-ups, weather, injury, news updates, and a wide range of statistics are the factors taken into account when picking NBA player props computer prediction.
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
The most entertaining betting analysis and cherry-picked insights in your inbox.
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.