UCF Knights vs Houston Cougars Betting Odds & Game Analysis | January 25
The Houston Cougars visit the UCF Knights at Addition Financial Arena, taking the court at 7:00pm EST on Wednesday, January 25th. The Knights are 9.5-point underdogs in the game, and the Over/Under is set at 128 points.
Welcome to BestOdds betting breakdown where we identify performance trends in order to analyze teams’ chances in the upcoming game.
Today, we are looking at the College Basketball game between the Houston Cougars and UCF Knights.
UCF Knights Stats and Betting Info
Trends for UCF
- The UCF Knights are currently 13-6 on the season.
- The Knights are averaging 72.1 points per game. Combining with Cougars’ 75.1 points per game gives a total of 147.2, which is 19.2 more than the current Over/Under of 128.
UCF Knights Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||72.1||88|
|Points Allowed Per Game||64.5||52|
|Assists Per Game||13.7||43|
|Rebounds Per Game||33.4||89|
|Blocks Per Game||4.1||57|
Key Players for UCF
- Taylor Hendricks leads UCF with 14.3 points per game in 19 games.
- Darius Johnson leads UCF with 4.3 assists per game in 10 games.
- Taylor Hendricks leads UCF with 7.0 rebounds per game in 19 games.
- Poohpha Warakulnukroh leads UCF with a 100.0 FG% through 4 games.
- Poohpha Warakulnukroh leads UCF with a 100.0 3PT% through 4 games.
Houston Cougars Stats and Betting Info
Trends for Houston
- The Houston Cougars are currently 18-2 on the season.
- The Cougars are averaging 75.1 points per game. Combining with Knights’ 72.1 points per game gives a total of 147.2, which is 19.2 more than the current Over/Under of 128.
Houston Cougars Stat Rankings
|Points Per Game||75.1||62|
|Points Allowed Per Game||53.4||1|
|Assists Per Game||14.4||36|
|Rebounds Per Game||37.0||12|
|Blocks Per Game||5.1||17|
Key Players for Houston
- Marcus Sasser leads Houston with 16.7 points per game in 20 games.
- Jamal Shead leads Houston with 5.0 assists per game in 20 games played.
- J’wan Roberts leads Houston with 7.0 rebounds per game in 20 games.
- Ja’Vier Francis leads Houston with a 74.0 FG% through 20 games.
- Ryan Elvin leads Houston with a 42.9 3PT% through 9 games played.
BestOdds is the ultimate website for NCAAB bettors new and old.
We offer educational content and the latest news and the best betting site options to bet on college basketball.
Support us by signing up for one of the recommended sportsbooks and make sure to follow us on social!
Sign up for BestOdds’ Newsletter
About the author
From NBA props to horse racing and even eSports odds, Lester has been providing the audience with his best bets and analysis since 2013.